test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about Beta 3 vs Open Beta

docterrydocterry Member Posts: 47 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have a founder pack and played Beta 2 and Beta 3 (was in China for Beta 4, so missed it). I'm looking forward to open Beta on Saturday, but I have a few questions for those more knowledgeable than I:

1. Will my characters from Beta 3 be available in Open Beta?
2. What about my Zen purchases and Zen coin?

Am I right in assuming that when the game starts for real I will lose my characters and my Zen purchases, but the spent Zen will be refunded?
Post edited by docterry on

Comments

• azrael4271azrael4271 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Open Beta is a soft launch. Your zen points will be refunded back to the account, your characters are wiped though.
  • draezendirehanddraezendirehand Member Posts: 93
    edited April 2013
    You are correct. Everything will be wiped and your zen refunded to your account. You will start from level one again with all your zen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1.jpg
    When life turns it's back on you, sneak attack it for extra damage!
  • dec0ydeaditedec0ydeadite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    docterry wrote: »

Am I right in assuming that when the game starts for real I will lose my characters and my Zen purchases, but the spent Zen will be refunded?

yes.

added for post
    those dam_ HOTN players ruin everything.
    STRUGGLING? uMAD? QQ? NEED A GUIDE? GET SPOON FED HERE! NOMNOMNOM
  • soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All characters have been wiped for Open Beta, so if you've had a character during any of the betas, that character is now gone.
    If you've purchased Zen during beta and spent it to help test the game, all the Zen will be made available to you in the amount you've paid for as if you had never spent it.
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Any zen spent starting tomorrow WONT be refunded , and you character wont be wiped anymore .
  • docterrydocterry Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you all for the help--I now know I need to spend my Zen a little more judiciously then I have been so far. Looking forward to joining in the fun on Saturday.
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just confirming, there was a character wipe between BW4 and Headstart, but no character wipes moving forward. Any Zen you spent in Beta Weekend Events has been refunded to your account, and is available to spend now. Thanks!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!