test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starter kit = access on 25th?

rahama2forumrahama2forum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 57
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If anybody knows please reply, I want to know if it's worth buying it :( thanks. (my hunch is that it will not grant early access)

Edit: Nevermind, saw that it doesn't grant over here:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?18401-Neverwinter-Extended-FAQ&p=297581&viewfull=1#post297581

If you're reading this, have a nice day!
Post edited by rahama2forum on

Comments

• fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hero of the North will give you access on the 25th. The Guardian pack gives you access on the 27th. The Starter Kit gives you no early access.
  • hanskisaragihanskisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • redstonedawnredstonedawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No, it does not. Heroes of the North pack gives you access on the 25th. Guardian of Neverwinter gives you access on the 27th.
  • doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    The Starter Kit doesn't have any early access I'm afraid. As mentioned by fotzik the 25th is only for Hero of the North founders and then the 27th for Guardians of Neverwinter. The Starter Kit buyers, will be able to access Neverwinter on the 30th along with the many others wanting to get their hands on the game.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • rahama2forumrahama2forum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 57
    edited April 2013
    Wow I edited it after 1 minute after (sorry for 2x word) I saw the FAQ thread and already 2 replies, thanks guys ;)

Edit: 4 replies lol, 2 before writing this post, 2 more after page refreshed.
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    NP . its not like we have anything else to do but check the forums. Is it 9 am yet ? how about now ? now ?
  • hanskisaragihanskisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    labbb wrote: »
    NP . its not like we have anything else to do but check the forums. Is it 9 am yet ? how about now ? now ?

LOL.. yea.. i keep banging on the buttons.. Why? ^ this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • hokonosohokonoso Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 40
    edited April 2013
    ugh why do these things release when im busy at work?!?!?
    What is democrazy? It is a government in which the ruling power is given to whoever is most skillful at directing the herd instincts of the largest masses of their most ignorant citizens.
    --Nom Anor
  • finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No only HoN will grant you access 5 days ahead =[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mosnacky01mosnacky01 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I honestly have no issue having no early access, I have a feeling the forums are going to be very entertaining for the next five days anyway. ;)
    No woman should marry before she has slain her tenth man.-:Vartha Do'Urden
  • dec0ydeaditedec0ydeadite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mosnacky01 wrote: »
    I honestly have no issue having no early access, I have a feeling the forums are going to be very entertaining for the next five days anyway. ;)

defiancelaunchcoughcoughcough

lmfao

y u bring me down?

ffs i hope not, or at the very least not as bad as that train wreck was, but i'll admit i'm on the same boat and fearing the worst come 12:01 tomorrow.
    those dam_ HOTN players ruin everything.
    STRUGGLING? uMAD? QQ? NEED A GUIDE? GET SPOON FED HERE! NOMNOMNOM
  • fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You can alwasy watch the numerous streams that will be going on. I intend to stream as will about 10 others, if not more :P
  • deucebag1deucebag1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thanks for answering this, have been looking all over! No point getting this then.