test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

To those who bought the founders pack.

Comments

• jd0ggjd0gg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Definitely looking forward to the doors opening and getting back to some quality time with my elf again. :)
    JDogg, Original Gamester
    All Out Assault
  • silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    ramsayiv wrote: »
    I just bought the guardian pack, totally excited for this weekend! :)
    wakamama wrote: »
    oh thats even more clear thanx ! (if only drows was in guardian pack also :P)

Can show your Founders tag via the following :) :
    Method One -
    In this link check the "Identify me as a member of this group" next to your desired Founders Pack.

Method 2 -
    1. Click User CP towards the top of the screen.
    2. Click Permissions Group.
    3. Check the "Identify me as a member of this group" next to your desired Founders Pack.

If you can not see the access your account's Permissions Group please completely log out and in of the website and try again. If that doesn't resolve the issue please send a Support Ticket.
    jd0gg wrote: »
    Definitely looking forward to the doors opening and getting back to some quality time with my elf again. :)

You do know its a full wipe ya? Your elf has been derezzed :P
  • anjinsan666anjinsan666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh yes i can feel it alright.Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :p
  • blasph3m3blasph3m3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *Flips table at the forums lack of acsii table flip emote support*
    10qkinm.png
  • silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    blasph3m3 wrote: »
    taneras wrote: »
    (╯

Try using CODE
  • nyxelia666nyxelia666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i can totally feel it :D
    on vacation for seven days... that's what i call a head start!
    Xe'Luna White - 60 GWF - GS: 10.257 - offensive build and still tanking
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited April 2013
    silentiltm wrote: »
    5 days is for Heroes of the North
    3 days for Guardian
    0 for anything else.

1 day to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

Oh, wait, I think I mixed my worlds again...
  • omnisandroomnisandro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I feel sad for not having the HoTN pack. ):
    But, what could i do? Dollar has 2x more value then my region money. I would be paying 400$
  • chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    syberghost wrote: »
    1 day to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

Oh, wait, I think I mixed my worlds again...

I was gonna say "Liftoff!" but yours is even better. :D
  • elderock67elderock67 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    21.50 hours to go.....
  • thebigkatthebigkat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nah dude....
  • dec0ydeaditedec0ydeadite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i'm feeling a terrible stomach ache right now, that's about all the symptoms i'm experiencing at the moment. tomorrow morning however is a completely different story; i imagine i'll wake to joy and after eating breakfast i'll probably get anxious, quickly followed by impatient, then to sum it all up a huge bout of anger until servers go live.

i'll probably force myself to go for a run tomorrow morning to get my mind off of it, or just lift heavy things and put them back down until 12pm.
    those dam_ HOTN players ruin everything.
    STRUGGLING? uMAD? QQ? NEED A GUIDE? GET SPOON FED HERE! NOMNOMNOM
  • vederiavederia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Every hour till release seems to feel like 4 hours.
    It's so hard to stop waiting...
  • chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Play Path of Exile while waiting. It's completely free and very good if you wanna burn some hours.
  • jd0ggjd0gg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    silentiltm wrote: »
    You do know its a full wipe ya? Your elf has been derezzed :P

Yes. I will put her spirit in a new body. Oh I will..
    JDogg, Original Gamester
    All Out Assault
  • mosnacky01mosnacky01 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I really wanted to buy one of the packs, but got turned off on the favoritism that was shown on the forums during development, and it seems that's continuing today, given the rumor I just heard that the game has already been opened up to a few select people. If that is true it's grossly unfair to those who spent hundreds on early access.
    No woman should marry before she has slain her tenth man.-:Vartha Do'Urden
  • vederiavederia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mosnacky01 wrote: »
    I really wanted to buy one of the packs, but got turned off on the favoritism that was shown on the forums during development, and it seems that's continuing today, given the rumor I just heard that the game has already been opened up to a few select people. If that is true it's grossly unfair to those who spent hundreds on early access.

Such a buzzkill :rolleyes:

Back to being excited. :D
  • dec0ydeaditedec0ydeadite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    chomag wrote: »
    Play Path of Exile while waiting. It's completely free and very good if you wanna burn some hours.

pfft HC ladder or gtfo.

but to be honest i fell off this game hard after i lost two very high level HC characters, i ate <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to over confidence twice; nothing but /facepalm to just make you stop playing.

:(
    those dam_ HOTN players ruin everything.
    STRUGGLING? uMAD? QQ? NEED A GUIDE? GET SPOON FED HERE! NOMNOMNOM
  • mosnacky01mosnacky01 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    vederia wrote: »
    Such a buzzkill :rolleyes:

Hardly, it's great that people are excited. I just wish that if true, favoritism like this would stop that's all. A lot of good people have already been driven away because of it.

That's my last word on it, my posts will probably be deleted soon anyway.
    No woman should marry before she has slain her tenth man.-:Vartha Do'Urden
  • vangarettvangarett Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    you're all doing it wrong
    I bought the founders pack. Not sure if i should feel guilty for spending that much money.
    Hero of the Feel
  • embermouthembermouth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I definitely cannot wait.

Im actually looking for some players that would like to group up and just play for like 24+ hours once it goes live on the 25th. Send me a PM if interested.
  • sirsaico01sirsaico01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, im exited.

Got Friday booked off and the weekend cleared, im going to play until the wife freaks out 8)

As for people who are already in the game, good luck to them, WTG guys ! no need to get bent out of shape about it, if its even true.
  • paleminsupaleminsu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10
    edited April 2013
    i can't focus on my work
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sirsaico01 wrote: »
    Yeah, im exited.

Got Friday booked off and the weekend cleared, im going to play until the wife freaks out 8)

As for people who are already in the game, good luck to them, WTG guys ! no need to get bent out of shape about it, if its even true.

So far it seems like BS to me (that anyone is in right now). But even if they are, I paid for five days early access. I don't recall any guarantee that no one would get in before me.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • platinuplatinu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

A mod has already posted that she verified that the rumors of the game being open to people is just a rumor. No one is playing it yet. Tomorrow morning is when the headstart begins and that's when people will be playing.
  • infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The feeling that you know you should have gone for the HotN pack instead of being cheap? Yea i feel that :/

Cheap? lol...200$ for litterally nothing. A pure scam for a game you know only a fragment of.
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"
  • blasph3m3blasph3m3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    infi321 wrote: »
    Cheap? lol...200$ for litterally nothing. A pure scam for a game you know only a fragment of.

See you at launch!
    10qkinm.png
  • skittlelolzskittlelolz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I bought a lot of steak. Got beer too. MY BODY IS READY, BRING IT ON.
    edited April 2013
    Hardly, it's great that people are excited. I just wish that if true, favoritism like this would stop that's all. A lot of good people have already been driven away because of it.

That's my last word on it, my posts will probably be deleted soon anyway.

Let me guess "You just heard..."? :p Stop making stuff up to crash our party.
  • riderpride81riderpride81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    infi321 wrote: »

Scam? Subjective opinion. Value lies within the eyes of the beholder. If it were a scam, I'm sure people wouldn't be buying it up in the first place. Those that did buy it saw value in it, and had stuff that they wanted to augment their experience within the game. Sure it's all just little pixels, but again, people see the "value" in it differently. The only exception to the pixels (per se) would be the novella with the HOTN pack (which I started last night for a few pages, and planning to read more this evening in preparation for the 5-day headstart).