test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Joined completed Throne of Idris

eulerdmoogleeulerdmoogle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
This happened twice to me today. I joined a throne of Idris dungeon only to find the instance had already been completed. Everyone on the team was like that and nobody got credit.
Try my missions:
A Small Dwarvish Grudge: NW-DUI8A8I7R
The Brink of Disaster: NW-DFDJKW9QF (Still in beta)

thorlief_banner_1.png
Post edited by eulerdmoogle on

Comments

• unspecifiederrorunspecifiederror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 315 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    This has been happening to me all weekend with every dungeon I've tried, Throne of Idris and up to Frozen Heart.

As far as I can tell when a group completes it and someone leaves the group the LFG tool finds a replacement. This keeps happening until the entire party is disbanded even if the only remaining people are 'new' to the group and the original 5 are all gone.
  • sindofinsindofin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I encountered this bug in most of the dungeons since beta weekend 2 or 3. But being pretty stubborn, this did not stop me from just queuing again and again. So eventually I was able to complete all of the dungeons at least once, except for Throne of Idris.

My only worry is that I have not found any developer feedback about it. How long during open beta should we still expect to have this bug? DCUO had something similar even after launch.
  • crypticarkaynecrypticarkayne Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 27 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    We're looking into the problem now. Thanks!
  • deahamletdeahamlet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Happened all Sunday. Tried to que over and over at different times until I outleveled. I originally loaded into a group finishing... SIGH. It basically bugged the que instance for the rest of the day. If I went in solo, quest was fine. All the people that que-ed into that same dungeon with me (as the original people left, people were pulled in) had the same issue. Just utterly annoying.