test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gear thread

Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2011 in General Discussion (PC)
Alright so Im still new here but d&d is awesome to me. So Im gonna ask this: Lets say they are going to use the main areas of gear that 4e offers ( all pieces, magic items, armor sets, etc.). Depending on the class you plan on playing as at the start, what is your ideal armor setup going to be?
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2011
    I hope they keep alot of the 4e concepts because although there's no magic really they are proboly useing the masterwork and artisian stuff which I dont noice a differents but I like that they're switching from 3.5 to 4 because I can remeber squat rules when we play IRL. : )
    edited June 2011
    I'd actually rather see items more directly tied to the game world. The basic item rules for 4e are a little too vague for my tastes. I'd like to find like a Netherese robe for a wizard for example.
    edited June 2011
    Oh yes, region specific items of all forms will certainly add to the flavor of the game. I don't think all things should have specific names, A +1 sword could be just that, but it's description could note it's style of manufacture.

Originating from an exotic locale could make a simple item become a rare and valuable find.