test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Green ZEN mounts.

micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
edited April 2020 in Player Feedback (PC)
Long ago, in a galaxy far far away...
There were account unlock green mounts in the ZEN store, which at least I bought, then they were removed, with a promise to look how to make them available for those that bought them.

Since then, I fear, my horde of weird green horses starved to death, left alone, without care.

Any chance we get them at reclaims agent, legacy zen claims or any way?

I'll be honest, it's not the mounts concern me, as much as the removal of unlocks I bought, so for me at least, the better precedent will be removed and added to some place for those that unlocked, than just removed and and forgot. Otherwise, I fear for the horde of all the purple mounts I also unlocked.... And one day may abandon me..

Comments

• noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer
    The ones that were purchased should still be reclaimable by any of your that don't currently own them. While they were taken down from a new sales point of view, the reclaims should still be there.

If there are specific ones which you purchased but aren't able to be reclaimed, please let us know and we will take a look at them.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    Thanks, looks like I've either looked at a wrong char, or just green blind, I see the 4-5 horses now. Apologies for the false alarm. Sorry.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Still no Mystagogue pet at the reclaims vendor. (from a very old charge rewards)
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother