test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Infernal Citadel: Boss loot

greyjay1greyjay1 Member Posts: 163 Arc User

Boss loot:

I was unable to pick up "Hellforged Chain" after I looted "Bone Devil Spur", I don't know if that's intended or if the intended behavior would only prevent picking up two of the same items.

(on live)

Comments

• asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer
    greyjay1 said:

Boss loot:

I was unable to pick up "Hellforged Chain" after I looted "Bone Devil Spur", I don't know if that's intended or if the intended behavior would only prevent picking up two of the same items.

(on live)

You may only obtain one item used to exchange for the lion guard armor from an individual boss per week. When in a party, there should be a warning message before rolling on these items that indicates this; however, if running solo, there is currently no warning message before picking up one of these items.

To clarify: you may obtain multiple of the same item per week, but not multiple items from the same boss.
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    This will be made significantly clearer in the tool tips or such before this goes to console? I can tell you now, I will forget this by then, and if it's not in huge flashing letters on the screen I'll miss it then too...
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    To be honest even with messages in game it was confusing... I only understood when i read @asterdahl message
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Well, that just sounds convoluted.