test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can we please get a 2x guild marks event on Xbox?

We have not had a 2x guild mark event on the Xbox since July. The in-game calendar now extends out to December 7, and there is no 2x guild mark event listed. We used to get this event several times a year, and it always coincided with 2x profession resources. Now, not only has the guild mark event been separated from the professions event, but we have gone many months without a guild mark event at all. This is a huge problem because we cannot readily advance masterwork quests without guild marks. We need a 2x guild mark event this year on Xbox, as soon as possible.

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

We have not had a 2x guild mark event on the Xbox since July. The in-game calendar now extends out to December 7, and there is no 2x guild mark event listed. We used to get this event several times a year, and it always coincided with 2x profession resources. Now, not only has the guild mark event been separated from the professions event, but we have gone many months without a guild mark event at all. This is a huge problem because we cannot readily advance masterwork quests without guild marks. We need a 2x guild mark event this year on Xbox, as soon as possible.

Are you sure? I'm fairly certain there was one in September. I remember building the mysterious merchant to take advantage of the Guildmark event and it was only about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

• Options
    johnnyqpublic#2929 johnnyqpublic Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Nope, I'm 100% sure. You might be thinking of the guild mark discount event. But I play everyday and have been aggressively seeking this out every week.
  • Options
    stevexbox#5074 stevexbox Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Look at the calendar there is one coming up and there was one in September
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    I personally don't care about this until we see masterwork updated lol there are a lot of things I'd much rather see
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I personally don't care about this until we see masterwork updated lol there are a lot of things I'd much rather see

We each have our peeves and preferences. I don't want to see any more changes to professions/masterworks, until they do something about supply storage. Possibly by simply increasing space, or a separate bag for MW items and regular prof items would be the obvious choices. The increase to 80 and the addition items without an increase in space was annoying enough.
  • Options
    johnnyqpublic#2929 johnnyqpublic Member Posts: 8 Arc User

Look at the calendar there is one coming up and there was one in September

There most assuredly was NOT a 2x guild mark event on Xbox in September. You might be thinking of a guild mark discount event. My entire guild leadership has been following this closely. We check the calendar every Saturday night / Sunday morning when it updates. We play everyday. We did not miss it.

I did see the new events that were added over the weekend. Thank you, Cryptic! This will be very helpful.

I do have one additional suggestion to make. It would be helpful if we went back to the practice of having 2x guild mark events on the same weekend as 2x profession resources. They really don't work well when they are separated. Without guild marks, you can't buy explorer's charts. Without profession resources, you may not have a good outlet for spending your guild marks and will therefore hit the cap.