test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Uprising in general

I’m gonna come out and be perfectly open about this, so this update happened and I’m not gonna lie, I have no idea what to do. It basically feels like, “hey, here’s a new race and a trial and not much else but it’s new so...yeah. Have fun.”

Like what is the whole point of the Stardock, if this was supposed to be a continuation of Undermountain, why isn’t there any new steps to the campaign? It feels like a gimmick that it’s a space station in a high fantasy setting but that’s all. Also what are we supposed to be doing? I get there are repeatable daily quests but it seems like it’s busy work with no discernible end goal.

It feels like the objective is to unlock the Warden Expeditions but there isn’t a clear path to do so and if there is maybe I’m not seeing it. To add to this, why even unlock the new expeditions when the gear is only slightly better?

To me, this update doesn’t feel like a module, it feels like a QoL update for pvp and the new player experience with the appearance overhaul sprinkled on top. I don’t know, it just feels lackluster. I’d rather sit through a six month long content drought and actually get something to do.

Maybe I’m thinking too hard about this.

Comments