test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game crash at loading screen every time after update

bboybryybboybryy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Just like the discussion title states. Already been through every troubleshooting steps via Xbox support and also via Arc support. I was told by person who was helping me via Arc to post here. In a nutshell, since the update, whenever I launch the game, it makes it through a few screens and crashes at the same point on the Neverwinter logo screen with the spinning orange wheel. I've cleared cache, hard reset, uninstalled game, reinstalled game, cleared MAC addresses, deleted Xbox profile from system and reimported, factory reset Xbox and redownloaded game. I've followed every possible troubleshooting avenue provided by tech support from both Xbox and Arc and the problem still remains. I am a paying VIP member losing time from my membership but also time of my life trying to figure this out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• bboybryybboybryy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Don't think this is necessary clarification but the update I'm referring to is the release of Uprising.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    I know this may sound silly but have you tried another ISP or way of connecting to the internet. I had this issues once and changing to a different internet source helped.

Also if you are using a wireless connection to your Xbox try connecting via a network cable if you can.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • bboybryybboybryy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Swapped to wired connection. Still didn't fix it :(