test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

mw3 armorsmithing errors

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I levelled up mailsmithing to mw3 before mod 15. now that it's hit I have one recipe showing up for the titansteel alembic nothing else for mw3. I have items for mw 1 and 2 but I don't know if they are complete.

the master at the stronghold thinks I need to start over from level 1 mw. I'd like to progess to level 4 5 but the only way I can do that is to buy the items at this point and then I still would probably be missing a whole level of mw. I"m guessing this has something to do with merging the two professions.. I don't recall how leveled platesmithing was. I don't think I'd hit level 20 with that one. I was going to power level it but then I read they were merging so I left it be.

@percemer
@nitocris83

hi can someone comment on this please? some confirmation this is acknowledged? support said to come here. this is kind of a serious issue. I Know it's not just me as well. i've seen a number of others complain about this issue.
Post edited by thefiresidecat on

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2019
    this really sucks. I've put millions and millions into mc now and you kind of need all of them to be efficient. it's holding me back not to have this available. any word at all on this issue?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @terramak @nitocris83 @mimicking#6533

this is so frustrating. I've tried so many avenues to even get someone to say HELLO I SEE YOU THERE.. and no one. I feel like I'm talking into a void with this one.

I'm afraid to do anything lest I mess it up more. I can do the quest for mw4 recipes for this but since I don't have the recipes for level 3 they have to be bought. stronghold dude says start over.

can someone please let me know if this has a fix in store? or if I'm just hosed.... a lot of effort went into this. it's very disheartening. can someone please at least acknowledge this?

I filed a report about it back in jan and they just told me to come here.
  • Options
    oldkitcholdkitch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User

@terramak @nitocris83 @mimicking#6533

this is so frustrating. I've tried so many avenues to even get someone to say HELLO I SEE YOU THERE.. and no one. I feel like I'm talking into a void with this one.

I'm afraid to do anything lest I mess it up more. I can do the quest for mw4 recipes for this but since I don't have the recipes for level 3 they have to be bought. stronghold dude says start over.

can someone please let me know if this has a fix in store? or if I'm just hosed.... a lot of effort went into this. it's very disheartening. can someone please at least acknowledge this?

I filed a report about it back in jan and they just told me to come here.

I have the same problem The toon that had Platesmithing was able to purchase the Armorsmithing MW3 recipes. Frustrating is a gentle way of wording it! I created tickets but found that it was FUTILE to expect a resolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Handbasket? I thought this was a spaceship!
  • Options
    it's not gonna be long before it's a year old problem. it's very sad. no one even said I see you there.