test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

XB1 Keyboard and Mouse

dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
Will XB1 be getting keyboard and mouse support for NW? Since Microsoft hasn't given XB1 full keyboard and mouse support.
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
Rogue - Serenity (PS4)

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    dagambit said:

Will XB1 be getting keyboard and mouse support for NW? Since Microsoft hasn't given XB1 full keyboard and mouse support.

You should ask this in XBox forum.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I just had to chime in here, no support for joysticks (aka game pads) on PC and it has been 6 years. If and when I want to use a game controller, I have a cheap Power A PS3 wired USB control. The device is plug and play compatible, I end up using Joy2Key to convert the joystick buttons and such into keyboard and mouse. However with the nature of the game, I never set it up to Neverwinter.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    I wasn't paying attention I thought I was in the Xbox forums. Sorry!!!
    Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
    Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
    Rogue - Serenity (PS4)
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    dagambit said:

I wasn't paying attention I thought I was in the Xbox forums. Sorry!!!

We have moved this to the correct forum, and merged it with your new thread, @dagambit .
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User

dagambit said:

uhm,this is the XB forums for Neverwinter lol
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User

dagambit said:

uhm,this is the XB forums for Neverwinter lol
    It was moved to here by admin after that comment was written.