test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The presence of remorhaz ability is activated with a wrong damage value

crissteu#7906 crissteu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Hello, my problem is the following: when equipping Remorhaz in the offense slot, his ability "presence of remorhaz" is activated and always has damage = 1, does not meet the damage specification described, Attached video link where you can validate that when equipping remorhaz and attacking his ability presence of remorhaz is activated but only deals 1 damage not what he describes in his ability.

https://xboxclips.com/CrissTeu/50a8888c-7d00-44a1-bd43-c607b55972d1
Post edited by crissteu#7906 on

Comments

• soulevar#2212 soulevar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    All of our REQ guild participants tested this and confirmed the same issue, i.e., 1 damage output rather than the damage specifications described under the pet category. In many cases, we pay actual money for these companions to achieve the bonus. Please fix this issue.
  • soulevar#2212 soulevar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @"soulevar#2212" said:
    > All of our REQ guild participants tested this and confirmed the same issue, i.e., 1 damage output rather than the damage specifications described under the pet category. In many cases, we pay actual money for these companions to achieve the bonus. Please fix this issue.

I tried editing to say this:
    On PS4, all of our REQ guild participants tested this not only in LOMM but in all zones where the damage may be applied and confirmed the same issue, i.e., 1 damage output rather than the damage specifications described under the pet category. In many cases, we pay actual money for these companions to achieve the bonus. Please fix this issue.

But I get the inappropriate message: "You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links."