test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hindering Strike Zero Dmg Bug

djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
As i said in the title, the Ranger power Hindering strike (melee version) Bug, causing it to do Total Zero Damage (in Tomm its a big fail when a ranger need to break ice on ground..) and Storm Recovery its not processed by Hindering strike when that power bug causing it to do zero damage and no proc, like you are playn with 1 power less...

Please fix asap
Andrea
Tagged:

Comments

• djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    this issue its happening with marauder assaul too, no cooldown and zero dmg done
  • pervertkun#8781 pervertkun Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Im also having this issue in my HR.
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    I confirm having the same issue on Hindering Strike. Sometimes you see the animation, no damage and the power doesn't go on cooldown, but most of the time it goes on cooldown too.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
    Lets hope a Dev see this and lets hope hey fix it in the next patch note as they made on boar hide, 2 more powers need that fix =D
  • orangebangorangebang Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 55 Arc User
    I concur with everyone, it keeps happening.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

The dev team is already aware of this issue and they are working on it!

3114 Hindering Strike (Ranger)

It may be difficult to fix this. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue was reported previously and team is investigating.
  • kungskabb#9290 kungskabb Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I often get a target out of range warning when using it, although im right next to my target and there's nothing else there. Also, penetrating arrows don't hit things at elevations different from yourself.
    Oh, thanks, but cooldown its not triggered, maybe if dont move dmg its done but cooldown its not triggered by Marauder Assault and Hindering Strike and if you move Hindering can do Zero dmg and no cooldown.
    It is -% dmg if it happen frequently, i always watch my power to see cooldowns and plan skills to use.
    Thanks
    We are with you!!
    Please add Marauder Assault too, to bugs lists... or it happen like boar hide, i reported only one power but all 3 powers are buing... just put same fix of boar hide please, may be not hard to do, you got the solution on one power..
This discussion has been closed.