test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

List of Bugs 19.09.2019

bkjvkbkjvk Member Posts: 19 Arc User
No patch notes today :disappointed:, that is making my job easier, last post got a lot of feedback so the list expanded A LOT, but before we start I want to thank @hustin1 and @zhar01 for helping expanding the list :smiley:, as well as many other posting their feedback hereunder the previous list :smiley:

Dungeons
Lair of Mad Mage:
  • Boreworm does not listen to aggro, even tho aggro indicator shows red it still attacks random teammate, it it's not supposed to listen to aggro, then it should be grayed out
  • Muscle Contraction caused by Scaladars cannot be removed by purging skills casted by healing classes
Castle Ravenloft
  • Sisters of Fury sometimes they iggnore aggro indicator, attacking one player of their choice, even if they kill their target, they will await its ressurection to kill it once again
  • Second sister of fury, sometimes its health bar does not appear like boss bar and it looks like epic minion.
  • Strhad - sometimes when whole party dies doing last boss fight, some members are put in bossfight once again (almost instantly), when they die, the sword dissapears.
  • Strhad - Sword did not appeared in the center in the first phase.
Fangbreaker Island
  • Permafrost pillars affect anyone who bumps into/gets too close to them as if they had been originally captured by it's spawning.
Kessell's retreat
  • Cannot use "Kessell's key" to claim bonus chest after defeating last boss
Dread Vault (Tales of Old)
  • If you neglected to talk to Nipsy after finishing Dread Vault, the quest is now stuck in your tracker and you cannot abandon it.
Merchant Prince Folly
  • T-rex life is way to high for intermediate queue
Dread Legion
  • Sometimes dread legion does not play the music
Other
  • Prophecy of madness / Malabog castle - Too hard for newcomers
Enemies
  • Polar bear riders in the Sea of Moving Ice are sans bears.
  • Young remorhazes in the northwest part of Cold Run have an absurdly high aggro radius.
  • Itsy-bitsy red spiderlings in the River District behave like Deathjump Spiders, complete with absurdly high red area radii.
  • Frost Giants on ships in the Sea of Moving Ice are often in the water alongside their assigned ship instead of being on it.
  • Vampires and Greater Vampires in Vanrakdoom **always** dodge your first attack, no matter what.
  • The final group of enemies in the AI Noble Extraction quest before you enter the boss room have either significantly higher HP or significantly higher defense than all other enemies.
  • The mimic in the AI basement has "Mimic" overhead, and is always a mimic
Heroic Encounters
Barovia
  • Merchant missery (above the city on minimap) - Last phase starts after enormous ammount of time
River District
  • In the area of the treasure ship, if you're standing on the large wooden pier area you cannot dodge.
Expeditions
  • On the map where you have to break wood boards, sometimes mob is stuck between textures (or something else), party is in "constant" fight and cannot progress further this unlocks after some time
  • Almost on the end of the map there is portal (and you can find relic near it), mob stucks between portal, cannot be killed, team cannot progress further due to the fact, that they are in combat
Quests
Legacy Campaigns
  • Dread Ring - Dread Spire daily quest does not count as mission
Icewind Dale - Icewind Pass
  • On the quest where you have to kill undead giant, if you forggot to do it, you have to restart the quest (if you even try to help someone kill their, it still would not count)
Classes
Warlock
  • Soul Puppet - Sometimes it does not follow warlock to boss fights (for example boreworm on lomm, he stays before the doors)
  • Soul Sparks - After death or near death state warlock looses all of them thus making him unable to heal/deal damage after death
Warlock Soulveaver
  • Lingering Sustain - Instead of healing 125 magnitude over 15 seconds it should heal 125 magnitude EACH second over 15 seconds (could be nerfed)
Cleric Devout
  • Searing Javelin - When targeted monster dies during animation it deals no damage to passing enemies.
  • Intercession - Sometimes do not proc
Barbarian Swordmaster
  • Unstopable (tab) - does not work versus soul golems (undermountine / lomm) knocks backs, or silence caused by net catch (those giants monsters in undermountine)
Barbarian Sentinel
  • Daring shout is garbage :)
Barbarian Sentinel, Paladin, Fighter
  • Shield does not block knock backs from soul golems (undermountine / lomm)
  • Mixed companion slot (utility / defense) does not lists utility powers (works perfectly for defense powers)
Items
Empowered Chain of Scales
  • You need some effort to collect all scales (including campaign progress) and this item was not scaled after mod 16 should give atleast 10k power right now
Companions
  • Epic Polar Bear Cub have wrong tooltip saying that he increases outgoing healing by 2% while it gives more
Other
Binds
  • powerslotexec 1 and/or powertrayexec 1 which should bind right mouse button skill, is not doing it.
  • (if anyone got idea how to bind, warlock healing atwill please let me know XD)
  • Guards in the River District salute "Neverwinter Guard!", i.e. themselves.
  • Dig site guards in the River District are often nowhere near their assigned dig site.
    Tagged:

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
      https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11258983 There was a patch, just the notes were late.
      My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
      Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
      Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
      kuI2v8l.png
    • taylaamogintaylaamogin Member Posts: 24 Arc User
      That's just laughable. You have the audacity to link the patch notes that barely covered anything @bkjvk listed. That on top of the bug that the armor Haunted Hides of the Hall has that unfortunately I have on 3 chars. I am trying to take part in the 2x Campaign Currency but i can't even get thru the campaigns because my character STILL can't activate anything close to 90% of the time. Barovia alone is a nightmare. Pretty much every single quest is activation related and I can't even summon my mount so I'm having to constantly running away from enemies or i'll be fighting them for a ridiculous amount of time because there are so many of them.
    • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
      Hindering Strike is misfiring very often. Some people say it's due to uneven terrain but it misfires even on perfectly flat ground.
      Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
      Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
    • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
      Yes, Hindering Strike 50% of time make 0 DMG.
      Instant smolder on wizard make 50% dmg not 75%.
      Repel give 0,09 AP.
      Rapid recovery on wizard gice 0% recovery not 100%.
    • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
      I actually think that was a very positive list.

Much of what is listed is either probably WAI or visual or minor bugs. Just 3-4 bugs of a nature that should be fixed.

It is important to remember that time spent fixing bugs is time not spent creating new content. NW got a rather small developer team now, would you rather have new content or all minor bugs fixed?
    • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
      Add old content or add new? Of course they will fix the old one. There should be no other option at all. New content will be even more leaky than old. Always been like that.
    • takrolimus#8451 takrolimus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
      All tank classes are missing 40% hp bonus from companions and guild boons.
    • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
      "Expeditions
      On the map where you have to break wood boards, sometimes mob is stuck between textures (or something else), party is in "constant" fight and cannot progress further this unlocks after some time
      Almost on the end of the map there is portal (and you can find relic near it), mob stucks between portal, cannot be killed, team cannot progress further due to the fact, that they are in combat"

Yes its a bad bug - but usually Pets or AOE attacks can kill the stuck mobs. Summon pets and they can kill the stuck mobs.

OR if one of the party uses the /killme command the stuck mob resets to a position where its killable.

But heck yes these are really annoying bugs
    • genifengenifen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
      > @"takrolimus#8451" said:
      > All tank classes are missing 40% hp bonus from companions and guild boons.

^^^This
      I'm trying to get into ToMM, have all my stats capped, but can't because the most I can get my hp to is 630k (with food buffs). I maxed hp on all my armor, radiants 13-14, still need to get my comp's to legendary (cause lets face it, ToMM is the buy to player's dungeon) and my guild doesn't have the hp boon. Before this was broken, I was able to get over 700k hp at least. Please make this a priority, it's not just affecting 1 class, but all the tanking classes.
    • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
      edited September 2019
      Some new ones:
      1. Port Nyanzaru: mounted guards don't have mounts.
      2. Lonelywood intro: boss troll looks like a normal Fell Troll.
      3. Tending the Shrine: boss troll looks like a normal Fell Troll.
      4. House of the Crocodile: enemies in the 2nd chamber still often get stuck behind a wall.
      Post edited by hustin1 on
      Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
      Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
      Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
      Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
      The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
      My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
    • bkjvkbkjvk Member Posts: 19 Arc User

would you rather have new content or all minor bugs fixed?

Both, you can always spend some time fixing minors and time creating new content, those small things are usually the most annoying one. Also most of these bugs are very common that im tired of seeing.

Hindering Strike...

I found that's hr skill :smiley:

Yes its a bad bug - but usually Pets or AOE attacks can kill the stuck mobs. Summon pets and they can kill the stuck mobs.

OR if one of the party uses the /killme command the stuck mob resets to a position where its killable.

That's workaround not fix of the problem. I'm aware of tricks to deal with those bugs, I just feel like I shouldn't have to

How are the weekly legacies working for you guys this week? On PS4. Storm King's thunder is not counting any of the quests ( no icon ) and River district is only chance of it. Any method of dealing with this?

Did that yesterday, worked pretty nicely (weekly and normal quests counted)
      hustin1 said:

Some new ones...

I like when you find such details that could be fixed pretty fast :smile:

• xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
      Tank 40% + HP doesn't work... HP from boons, companion player bonus... and some other sources don´t give tanks the 40% extra.
    • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
      edited September 2019
      1. Dragonsoul Thanin (cutscene in Whispering Caverns upon defeating Vilithrax) looks like a Pit Fiend.
      2. Dragonsoul Thanin (Ancient Treasures quest boss) looks like a Pit Fiend.
      3. Portal to Tuern intro: the Ritual Focus that you're supposed to destroy follows you around.
      Post edited by hustin1 on
      Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
      Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
      Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
      Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
      The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
      My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
    • kors#9447 kors Member Posts: 110 Arc User
      - FANE (Omu - Chult Map): Aggro persist after the kill of the mini-boss and it's impossible to go out of the instance.
    • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
      1. Maze engine, Chapter 4 - running from the dragon became too easy, as the the only red areas that actually pop up are from a few falling stalactites. (if you miss that achievement, it is piece of cake now)
      2. Fragment Expeditions - the leader of the party selected for a loot mode "free for all", participants did not receive the granted pants/shirts.