No patch notes today
, that is making my job easier, last post got a lot of feedback so the list expanded A LOT, but before we start I want to thank @hustin1
for helping expanding the list
, as well as many other posting their feedback hereunder the previous list DungeonsLair of Mad Mage
- Boreworm does not listen to aggro, even tho aggro indicator shows red it still attacks random teammate, it it's not supposed to listen to aggro, then it should be grayed out
- Muscle Contraction caused by Scaladars cannot be removed by purging skills casted by healing classes
- Sisters of Fury sometimes they iggnore aggro indicator, attacking one player of their choice, even if they kill their target, they will await its ressurection to kill it once again
- Second sister of fury, sometimes its health bar does not appear like boss bar and it looks like epic minion.
- Strhad - sometimes when whole party dies doing last boss fight, some members are put in bossfight once again (almost instantly), when they die, the sword dissapears.
- Strhad - Sword did not appeared in the center in the first phase.
- Permafrost pillars affect anyone who bumps into/gets too close to them as if they had been originally captured by it's spawning.
Dread Vault (Tales of Old)
- Cannot use "Kessell's key" to claim bonus chest after defeating last boss
Merchant Prince Folly
- If you neglected to talk to Nipsy after finishing Dread Vault, the quest is now stuck in your tracker and you cannot abandon it.
- T-rex life is way to high for intermediate queue
- Sometimes dread legion does not play the music
- Prophecy of madness / Malabog castle - Too hard for newcomers
- Polar bear riders in the Sea of Moving Ice are sans bears.
- Young remorhazes in the northwest part of Cold Run have an absurdly high aggro radius.
- Itsy-bitsy red spiderlings in the River District behave like Deathjump Spiders, complete with absurdly high red area radii.
- Frost Giants on ships in the Sea of Moving Ice are often in the water alongside their assigned ship instead of being on it.
- Vampires and Greater Vampires in Vanrakdoom **always** dodge your first attack, no matter what.
- The final group of enemies in the AI Noble Extraction quest before you enter the boss room have either significantly higher HP or significantly higher defense than all other enemies.
- The mimic in the AI basement has "Mimic" overhead, and is always a mimic
- Merchant missery (above the city on minimap) - Last phase starts after enormous ammount of time
- In the area of the treasure ship, if you're standing on the large wooden pier area you cannot dodge.
- On the map where you have to break wood boards, sometimes mob is stuck between textures (or something else), party is in "constant" fight and cannot progress further this unlocks after some time
- Almost on the end of the map there is portal (and you can find relic near it), mob stucks between portal, cannot be killed, team cannot progress further due to the fact, that they are in combat
Icewind Dale - Icewind Pass
- Dread Ring - Dread Spire daily quest does not count as mission
- On the quest where you have to kill undead giant, if you forggot to do it, you have to restart the quest (if you even try to help someone kill their, it still would not count)
- Soul Puppet - Sometimes it does not follow warlock to boss fights (for example boreworm on lomm, he stays before the doors)
- Soul Sparks - After death or near death state warlock looses all of them thus making him unable to heal/deal damage after death
- Lingering Sustain - Instead of healing 125 magnitude over 15 seconds it should heal 125 magnitude EACH second over 15 seconds (could be nerfed)
- Searing Javelin - When targeted monster dies during animation it deals no damage to passing enemies.
- Intercession - Sometimes do not proc
- Unstopable (tab) - does not work versus soul golems (undermountine / lomm) knocks backs, or silence caused by net catch (those giants monsters in undermountine)
Barbarian Sentinel, Paladin, Fighter
- Daring shout is garbage
ItemsEmpowered Chain of Scales
- Shield does not block knock backs from soul golems (undermountine / lomm)
- Mixed companion slot (utility / defense) does not lists utility powers (works perfectly for defense powers)
- You need some effort to collect all scales (including campaign progress) and this item was not scaled after mod 16 should give atleast 10k power right now
- Epic Polar Bear Cub have wrong tooltip saying that he increases outgoing healing by 2% while it gives more
- powerslotexec 1 and/or powertrayexec 1 which should bind right mouse button skill, is not doing it.
(if anyone got idea how to bind, warlock healing atwill please let me know XD)
- Guards in the River District salute "Neverwinter Guard!", i.e. themselves.
- Dig site guards in the River District are often nowhere near their assigned dig site.