test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GUILD EVENTS BUGS

1. Max level in guild events is still 70
I wanted to do an event in a guild but unfortunately you can't collect a list of people because the maximum level for guild events is still 70? what about people on lvl 80?
2. Time selection is also broken
when I choose 1AM I get 10AM
when I choose 2AM I have 11AM
when I choose 11AM I have 8PM
what is wrong ?
3. the level range is not displayed in the guild events table
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    Yeah I submitted this in-game weeks ago. Still no mention of it ever getting fixed. :(
  • Options
    majormarcin#1464 majormarcin Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    still nothing ?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

1. Max level in guild events is still 70
    I wanted to do an event in a guild but unfortunately you can't collect a list of people because the maximum level for guild events is still 70? what about people on lvl 80?
    2. Time selection is also broken
    when I choose 1AM I get 10AM
    when I choose 2AM I have 11AM
    when I choose 11AM I have 8PM
    what is wrong ?
    3. the level range is not displayed in the guild events table

The time thing is not exactly a bug, just not intuitive - it uses Pacific time.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    majormarcin#1464 majormarcin Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Still, the question remains that half a year ago the max level was increased and the guilds did not get a hofix based on changing 1 digit :angry:
    seriously developers can write new content and can not change one damn annoying number
    and of course this invisible level in guild events
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited September 2019

Still, the question remains that half a year ago the max level was increased and the guilds did not get a hofix based on changing 1 digit :angry:
    seriously developers can write new content and can not change one damn annoying number
    and of course this invisible level in guild events

I would assume that was an oversight, and it has been forwarded to the dev team. I do not know where it would fall in terms of priority, or how hard it would be to fix.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png