I feel like some kind of programming joke, 1 bug removed 2 new arrived XD
Thanks to @zaprobo @bigman99#8273 @admiralwarlord#3792
for feedback in previous post
Also, Reading todays (or previous patchnotes) gave me a view that devs are trying to fix as much as they can and i really hope it will only get better.
So let's go! As always I really count on feedback DungeonsLair of Mad Mage
- Boreworm does not listen to aggro, even tho aggro indicator shows red it still attacks random teammate, it it's not supposed to listen to aggro, then it should be grayed out
- Muscle Contraction caused by Scaladars cannot be removed by purging skills casted by healing classes
- Sisters of Fury sometimes they iggnore aggro indicator, attacking one player of their choice, even if they kill their target, they will await its ressurection to kill it once again
- Second sister of fury, sometimes its health bar does not appear like boss bar and it looks like epic minion.
- Strhad - sometimes when whole party dies doing last boss fight, some members are put in bossfight once again (almost instantly), when they die, the sword dissapears.
- Strhad - Sword did not appeared in the center in the first phase.
- Permafrost pillars affect anyone who bumps into/gets too close to them as if they had been originally captured by it's spawning.
- Cannot use "Kessell's key" to claim bonus chest after defeating last boss
- Merchant missery (above the city on minimap) - Last phase starts after enormous ammount of time
- On the map where you have to break wood boards, sometimes mob is stuck between textures (or something else), party is in "constant" fight and cannot progress further this unlocks after some time
- Almost on the end of the map there is portal (and you can find relic near it), mob stucks between portal, cannot be killed, team cannot progress further due to the fact, that they are in combat
- Dread Ring - Dread Spire daily quest does not count as mission
- Soul Puppet - Sometimes it does not follow warlock to boss fights (for example boreworm on lomm, he stays before the doors)
- Lingering Sustain - Instead of healing 125 magnitude over 15 seconds it should heal 125 magnitude EACH second over 15 seconds (could be nerfed)
- Soul Sparks - After death or near death state warlock looses all of them thus making him unable to heal after death
- Searing Javelin - When targeted monster dies during animation it deals no damage to passing enemies.
- Unstopable (tab) - does not work versus soul golems (undermountine / lomm) knocks backs, or silence caused by net catch (those giants monsters in undermountine)
Barbarian Sentinel, Paladin, Fighter
- Daring shout is garbage
ItemsEmpowered Chain of Scales
- Shield does not block knock backs from soul golems (undermountine / lomm)
- One companion slot should be mixed offense/defense to let tank/dps distinguish companions set better
- You need some effort to collect all scales (including campaign progress) and this item was not scaled after mod 16 should give atleast 10k power right now
- powerslotexec 1 and/or powertrayexec 1 which should bind right mouse button skill, is not doing it.
(if anyone got idea how to bind, warlock healing atwill please let me know XD)