test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Life's big questions

hrakhhrakh Member Posts: 152 Arc User
How does one get something as simple as basic acknowledgement when your entire class and all related threads seem to be on a permanent ignore?

Maybe we should start claiming that the mere existence of the Warlock dps path is causing Wizards to do 0.00001% less damage? Hmmm, probably unwise, while it seems significantly more likely to get us at least SOME attention, the entire path would probably get removed as a fix...

It continues to flabbergast me that a reply as small as a "your continued complaining/whining/yammering/refusal to reroll wizard or ranger is noted" is too hard to provide for a company that employs staff expressly to communicate with its community.

Comments

• hotlafi#4843 hotlafi Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I'm starting to think they haven't a clue how to fix the class so they're ignoring our cries in hopes that we'll go hoarse.
  • giz#2086 giz Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Warlock is only a filling class, I'm totally sure that they don't want Warlock as a DPS class, they want it to be another healing option, because they are lazy to release another class with tank/heal role. If Warlock turns into a viable DPS class, lots of players gonna want to play DPS only, and what about healers? We need them! We need more players playing healer. And we need those Warlocks to be healer only. They want to discourage the idea to play it as DPS. Their silence is a proof, i think Warlock is the class with more threads, discussions, and yes...whining about its performance. But the class is in the place that they want for us: Another healer option, and a "DPS" path for solo and maybe for fun for low level dungeons. We have other classes to fill the end game DPS spot. Deal with it....Or reroll another class :P
  • hrakhhrakh Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    oh, I am never dealing with it, DPS Warlock for life. No way I am rerolling into a Sorcerer (nobody that actually plays D&D can call that class a Wizard without laughing :) )