test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Random queues ...random my eye

Maybe I'm the only person who has a beef with this, but why is it that the, supposedly, random intermediate queue, 99% of the time, is Many Coins, and occasionally merchant prince. Once in a blue moon Throne or Prophecy will pop up, but very rarely. Heck recently I played 10 random queues and got many coins 10 times, back to back. Leveling queue is just as bad. Almost always either Dread Legion or Hunt, which, I honestly don't mind, because I can take up the scripts from Legion. Don't want to be complaining, but something is way off with this rng. Variety PLEASE.

Comments

• namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Random queue is not really random. Most of the time, you get something someone else queued directly for. You are there to fill out the group. And the times it is actually random, as in queue has 5 players queued as "random", then what you get depends on the makeup of the group. If it is not tank, heal, and 3xdps, then you will get a skirmish.
  • kalikendrakalikendra Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I feel your pain. I have only ever get the Mad Wizard's Lair - have tried so many times but that is all I get, nothing else at all. I hate it, always have. I want to do the dungeons not a stupid quest that kills everyone in a very short space of time. Not random at all. It's totally ruined something that used to be fun.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    It kills me that they are doing this while continually nerfing healers and healing companions.

"Gee, we want you to play healers but we're going to nickel and dime your ability to actually do what we want you to do! Errr..... yea. Here, have some AD. Isn't this fun?"
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts