test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gith race question?

So with the live release of M17 on pc and the Gith race being free for them for the next few weeks. Does this mean when M17 releases on console we are going to have to pay for the race or are we also going to get a month long grace period to get it for free?

Answers

• I want to thank everyone for their expedient feedback. Truly helpful and very insightful.
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Had I seen this sooner, I would have answered sooner.

Consoles will have the same first two weeks free for VIP then the next two weeks free for everyone. If you have not logged in during that time you will then need to purchase a Gith pack that will include the race unlock.
  • sin#2014 sin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just got back into the game...that month long has long past lol. Will any other race moon for exp be free coming up!
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Gith were free upon release. Any races not currently offered for free still require purchase. As far as I know, they have never offered a premium race unlock for free.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.