test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tales of Old - Fabled Chapter not accredited

geekoxxiiigeekoxxiii Member Posts: 17 Arc User
i have reached the 135 Coins of Tales Told but no one Fabled Chapter has been accredited to my character.
in the screen: 107 coins and the Flayed Storyteller's Journal (+30) = 137

please give me the Fabled Chapter, i have spent many and many hours on farming this buggy and difficult event.
Tagged:

Comments

• hjp1982hjp1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    i have the same problem 135+ coins and no fabled chapter and i have done more than 1 after the one that gave me 135 coins
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    Someone reported in the mega thread in general they got it after 150. :(:(:(
  • roadkill#6177 roadkill Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    I got the Fable with 148 Coins total acquired. I personally had spent Coins as I got them on the artifact and pages. I think a possible solution would be to have a second event counter for progress towards a Fable (n/135) in addition to the Daily quota for Coins (n/45).
  • dragonlight#6855 dragonlight Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I am having the same issue. Bought the artifact and all the pages(total of 129 coins), ran and completed a tier 3 (Rewards 7 coins) putting my total at 136 coins. Ran another Tier 1 putting my total at 137 coins(was at the cap at this point). No fabled chapter rewarded.
  • geekoxxiiigeekoxxiii Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    i've reached 152 Coins and still nothing Fabled Chapter...
    I also contacted support, and summarizing the answer was: "it looks like a bug, we can't do anything about it"... FUNNY.