test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ToMM rings pvp equivalents.

2»

Comments

• animamundi24animamundi24 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    But if we're going to aquire BiS rings (for PvP) through PvP, it will be no reason to try beating ToMM, cuz protege's set is quite enough to beat any PvE content (such as Expert Queue for example).
  • gweddrygweddry Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    > @animamundi24 said:
    > But if we're going to aquire BiS rings (for PvP) through PvP, it will be no reason to try beating ToMM, cuz protege's set is quite enough to beat any PvE content (such as Expert Queue for example).

Did you consider the possibility that PVP players want to obtain their bis gear from PVP because they're not interested in tomm (or any PVE content)?
  • thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    You can play a symphony for me if you like, I was more than happy to main pvp when it was actually a dynamic experience. I would now rather play pve in this game since there's no fun either beating up newer, undergeared players or the same 10 players over and over. If I want to pvp I do so elsewhere these days.

It was far more than one mod before they removed pvp currency from the requitements to build the stable, but that's not really the point. If you want to ignore half 9f the game, be it pve or pvp, you really cant complain if you have to spend some in game currency to reap the rewards for it. At least the rings are BtC... otherwise you'd have to stoop to the PVE side.