test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP Season? 1st of April ?

barbie#2808 barbie Member Posts: 357 Arc User
edited September 2019 in PvP Discussion
Hello, so i heard there is going to be a PVP Season, now care to explain to me why this gets disabled in PVP

and why is this being kept thats the equivalent of ~96.000 HP

@nitocris83 @noworries#8859 @mimicking#6533

What kind of april fools joke is going on?

can we just spend 1 hour of your precious time to sit and talk about PVP problems, i don't think you guys even care or understand what problems are in PVP.

Now there is also a vendor in PVP with no PVP rings, can we also get the same version of rings that are found in TOMM, rings that can be only used in PVP, rings that are scaled in PvE to nothingness?

i mean i guess its pointless... PVP doesn't Queue, and @mimicking#6533 says he loves PVP so much, we can see how much love is shown to the point that no one ques for it.

Comments

• animamundi24animamundi24 Member Posts: 40 Arc User

and why is this being kept thats the equivalent of ~96.000 HP

Because that may be the equivalent of 24.000 any another stats: might, crit.rate, crit.avoidance, armor penetration, defence, accuracy, deflection, combat advantage, awareness. You can decide how to build up your character.

why have companion active when u dont have them summoned?

Because that is what is declared in companion's tooltip: "Even if your companion isn't summoned, following bonus feats are available: "

edited September 2019

But they said that companion bonus shouldnt work in pvp.. why are u so eager about allowing that in pvp? U one of those that prefer overpowered items or wat?

Companion's bonuses are pieces of your stat build, same as artifacts, insignias or enchantments. It's OK with them.
    Regardless, companions themselves and Runestones of Binding really are out of order in PvP, and that is also correct. They shouldn't work - they aren't work.

Overpowered items like Sigil of Paladin, Shadowclad enchantment and Sign of Stamina Drain are pieces of hamster and it is far from my preferences.
  • lemollenlemollen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    My guess is he has those companions that adds stats so it’s ok. He doesn’t have the sigil of paladin, shadowclad so it’s broken 😜
    lemollen said:

My guess is he has those companions that adds stats so it’s ok. He doesn’t have the sigil of paladin, shadowclad so it’s broken 😜

You have those companions as well. Everyone has. Rules are the same for everyone. Having some more stats through companion's bonus is just a way of strenghten your character. If you cannot afford 5 orange comps with proper stats, i will not persuade you to stop whining.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited September 2019

lemollen said:

You have those companions as well. Everyone has. Rules are the same for everyone. Having some more stats through companion's bonus is just a way of strenghten your character. If you cannot afford 5 orange comps with proper stats, i will not persuade you to stop whining.
    why the heck does someone new or someone just getting started or someone entering the pvp event have to pay to win and have 5 legendary companions ..and therefore no chance to participate fairly(regardless of class balance) ..and therefore pvp remains a ghost town ..
    do you think pushing up stat requirements(pay to win) allows for more people to play and more competitions/ fair matches ?? or allows them to try out a few classes that might not be so well geared ..?

so its not let the best man win ..its let the man who paid the most Win and get / win/ farm the pvp prizes that he probably does not need anyways ..

your "cannot afford" comment = elitism pal ... proves you dont really want fair competition and why the devs should not listen to people like you ironically find fault with the stamina drains as not being fair but not over powered over priced gear / companions (which you are selective about ) are ok
    Post edited by kalina311 on