test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 8/29/19

13»

Comments

• leoncbaleoncba Member Posts: 1 New User
    para cuando algun auto traductor tanto en el juego como en la pagina...?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

My apologies. I've been making maintenance announcements on Discord as I get them, but was too busy to check the forums. There was an issue with the account server which caused them to delay. Last I heard, maintenance is still until 10 AM Pacific.

i think you mean "10:30am PST"
    Yeah, I haven't received an update, but someone is taking the time to update the launcher with new times so far. :(
    Seems as if they need an upgrade on communication skills.
    Yeah, with the community manager on medical leave, things are delayed and slower quite a bit more than usual. :(
    i understand and not to be rude or anything but it takes a matter of 1 minute or less to say "hey we encountered an issue. the time of which maintenance was posted will need to be increased."
    Someone has been updating the launcher. Watch those times, particularly the Pacific time as they seem to forget to update the UTC time sometimes.
    valid point, but a lot of people as well arent able to sit here an wait for them to come up. they rely on a FORUM post something they can check on a phone an not have to walk to their PC or laptop
    It's not like they can play the game when they aren't at their PC or laptop anyway. If it comes up in the mean time, I'm sure it will still be up when they get their.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ryandefoeryandefoe Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

ryandefoe said:

kreatyve said:

My apologies. I've been making maintenance announcements on Discord as I get them, but was too busy to check the forums. There was an issue with the account server which caused them to delay. Last I heard, maintenance is still until 10 AM Pacific.

i think you mean "10:30am PST"
    Yeah, I haven't received an update, but someone is taking the time to update the launcher with new times so far. :(
    Seems as if they need an upgrade on communication skills.
    Yeah, with the community manager on medical leave, things are delayed and slower quite a bit more than usual. :(
    i understand and not to be rude or anything but it takes a matter of 1 minute or less to say "hey we encountered an issue. the time of which maintenance was posted will need to be increased."
    Someone has been updating the launcher. Watch those times, particularly the Pacific time as they seem to forget to update the UTC time sometimes.
    valid point, but a lot of people as well arent able to sit here an wait for them to come up. they rely on a FORUM post something they can check on a phone an not have to walk to their PC or laptop
    It's not like they can play the game when they aren't at their PC or laptop anyway. If it comes up in the mean time, I'm sure it will still be up when they get their.
    missing the point on communication is still key. whether it comes up while they are away or not is mute point. Communication will always take number 1, but i guess with someone who sorta helps PWE youre just gonna keep coming with ways to keep replying.
  • fallensweetie#9626 fallensweetie Member Posts: 1 New User
    Are we going to just keep on adding time to the "7am-9am" (7am-10:30) lol... :o :p ;)
    edited August 2019
    aaaand do we hear an 11 O'clock?
  • fhurrfhurr Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Annoying AF, i have a 8h job that needs my attention. I cant play 12h a day and certanly not playing all night long. Great work with the maint, lets have 4 diff ones next week, shall we?
    lolcrabs 4x Assassin
    annnd its live
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Server is up!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    bojsha said:

There is a bug with Ebonizer Armour, players are getting way over 7000+ power from it, its stacking beyond the limit that is set.

Edit: Anytime you hate someone for speaking the truth and not wanting to "cheat" you just make sure you hit that "lol" button .. Gosh

Im guessing you are referring to ebony armor that gives 10% power? If so, its working as intended, it procs off your base power, which means if you have 100k base power, it will be giving you 10k power at 10 stacks. Tbh at high power levels 10k is not as big as you think, neither is 7k xd
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
This discussion has been closed.