test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Tower of the Mad Mage Trial Release Delayed

1235»

Comments

• gienek#1554 gienek Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Jealous, jealous, more jealous. Jesus people, what da hekk are you talking about. The truth is that these rings aren't so good or BiS. High stats? Who needs 20k armor pen or crit. Truth is that Shadowstalkers > new rings. All eq, for example from Zok's boxes are bound. So why rings from ToMM are not? One group has monopoly on AH. But, honestly, who will pay 20-40kk AD for more stats? Really? So please, think what do you writing.

Another thing, why someone from this "Avengers" group (as someone has mentioned it on reddit) supposedly sells rings for real money (and even if it's untrue, there's plenty of room for doing this in case it'll stay as it is now)?
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User

im not being jealous at all Tom.i´ll surely attempt Tomm soonish aswell.it wont hinder me if some items in there have different bind status.

i feel like finishing Tomm is rewarding enough even if rings are being bta.
    you sooner or later get your Bis weapons and sellable parts of the artifact set that alone is fine imho.
    overall getting a chance on several longer terms Bis items and then using those for a fair amount of time is very good rewards- again if items stay Bis longer then a Mod as stated!

endgamers waited like forever for this and none would have been overly depressed if rings were being account bound.groups wont stop running the trial cause of less sellable items.
    with bta,being one amongst a hundred with equipped new Bis rings would mean something...and keep ppl busy due to rng.

buying out is not really rewarding and bad sites already seem to buy stuffs and resell.

making Tomm rings bind to account asap is the way to go imho.

to counter the "bta loot makes ppl run more" argument, id say its quite the Opposit. If i now drop the 2 rings i want, and have the weapons, there is no reason to run. If the loot however is unbound, unless the value is literally 0 AD there is always an incentive to run ToMM.

Ppl that sell rings are happy, ppl that buy them are happy, ppl that do neither arent affected at all, and if you personaly dont care, then there is no reason to advocate against unbound loot.
  • talon1970talon1970 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 152 Arc User
    I think people will be finally happy, if you have geared up 99.9% of the Pc community with your stuff you have worked for.
    And guided them through Tom(M) [bad pun i know]....

:smile:
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    As the trial is open, and this has devolved into flaming, the thread is closed.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.