test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

House of the Crocodile Bug - Proposed Solution

joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
I discovered today the critter in the second chamber that gets stuck behind the wall is a Raptor Rider, and I now get why it happens. Because Raptor Riders like to back away from their target, and considering how critters in this game tend to clip through objects more often than they should, I propose removing Raptor Riders from the second chamber if you cannot make them stop going through the walls.

Comments

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    This bug has been there for more than 2 years. We asked about it back then, and the devs at the time said to just go back to the starting room and it will reset. It will happen too with the undead, so it is not just the raptor riders getting caught. I guess it was not a game-breaking enough of a bug to be considered for fixing.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    A bug is a bug, and it's high time bugs got fixed. Even small bugs can cause big problems collectively, and there are too many bugs in this game right now.
  • lucifer#4269 lucifer Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    If you're sure to stay in the blue circle on the map, this bug will never happen.
    Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!