test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mod 17 Campaign?

santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
Sorry for the stupid question, I've become a casual player over time in this game. There is no campaign window for Mod 17 that I can find. Are there boons? Or do you just do quests until you are....done?

I've taken my main to Stardock, but had so many questions I've been doing other things. I switched to a wizard in Mod 16 so I've been ranking him up in all the legacy campaigns...

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    There is no mod 17 campaign. There is no new boon in mod 17.
    Yes, you can just do quests to get loot and currencies.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    Thanks @plasticbat. That is what it seemed, but I had trouble believing the devs are now running this game kinda casual as well.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Mod 17 is kind of for getting better gears and a new race.
    BTW, if you still have VIP, you should have Gith unlocked already.
    If you don't, you should login next week (or it is already 2 week now??) to get that unlocked.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Mod 17 it self is more about unlocking the trail it self and once the main quest line is done and over with to be fair there is not much reason to repeat the process of stardock at all.
    Sure you can always get runic ethings for a chance at gear from zok or new companion gear but that same gear is in zok chest as well and you can always do the 3 Master Expeditions to get the runic ethings as well.
    So ya no campaign for this mod no boons and very little reason to repeat anything related to the mod outside of running the trail.
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    b4t1b4t said:

Mod 17 it self is more about unlocking the trail it self and once the main quest line is done and over with to be fair there is not much reason to repeat the process of stardock at all.
    Sure you can always get runic ethings for a chance at gear from zok or new companion gear but that same gear is in zok chest as well and you can always do the 3 Master Expeditions to get the runic ethings as well.
    So ya no campaign for this mod no boons and very little reason to repeat anything related to the mod outside of running the trail.

That's exactly what I thought. So its back to 3 x ME per day when I get the strength back to grind them I reckon - thank you