What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Doohickey ????

2»

Comments

• Options
    anjo#8313 anjo Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Amlost nobody was even using doohickey at pvp. Doohockey nerf had no link with pvp, is just another design/development mistakr.
  • Options
    planestrider#4331 planestrider Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    That's unfortunately true. It is also e.g. nigh impossible to get as a green 20k char into LoMM, since getting past Arcturia is impossible unless there is a team of four extremely high geared chars with them. When will that happen? Are these chars supposed to pull one greenhorn through everything? Or does the greenhorn need to grind well past 20k until they're able to participate? It's ridiculous to label CR with 16k. Supposedly it was possible once to run ToNG with 12k in a good group who are willing to pull one through, but honestly, I can't see that unless everone else is 24k+.

At least restrictions should be revised. It takes an hour to get through a top tier dungeon with a group who barely manages, only to fail miserably at the boss. That way people will stop running queues which never yield their AD, they only run in a complete group. rn it's easier and faster to re-run leveling 20 times than to wait for one expert run which will most likely fail anyways. People are especially eager to give up in an instant if there is one char below 20k in such an instance, some even drop out right on enter despite penalties because they don't want to sink the time into the dungeon. It's frustrating for everyone and widens the gap between the newcomers and old players with 22k+ gear score.

Overall, queues and dungeon descriptions are making false promises, disabling themselves in the long run. There's a terrible need to fix that as well as chances to succeed, no, participate at all. Without participation, a multiplayer game is dead. Without fairness, no participation, and there cannot be fairness without decent scaling of different chars and classes.

I want to quote someone who was in LoMM with me and two other 20k dps yesterday, two of them arriving when two annoyed high dps guys had left: "Now we've lost. No dps." And it is, literally, nonexistent. We tried to get Arcturia down a couple times, tactics were fine, but no way to finish even half of the mimics. When people start to use overpowered doohickeys to win a fight, get the balancing done, for hamster's sake.

Atm it appears to me that being good enough means to be well past the minimal gear score for all high level content, and neglecting stats for power, power, power.
  • Options
    maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Some changes are getting ready, that its price has increased by 50%. There was nothing written on the patch server.
  • Options
    wamlgon#8772 wamlgon Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I know doohickey was nerfed, but did the gonds anvil of creation get nerfed also? I have this at mythic as I used to use it before slotting a doohickey, but being they didn't stack, I removed the anvil of creation. Now that im trying to use it again it seems the shield % and dmg are both reduced.
  • Options
    finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User

It will be come Tuesday.

Oh well... Why all good things have to be removed or nerfed...

That's because people here on the forum were crying how overpowered it was.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• Options
    wickid#3619 wickid Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    so many people complain about this game yet they are still playing it or trying to get other people to quit. thank god all my life I have never been a sheep (follower). every game people are going to HAMSTER, about prices at Walmart, their spouse. I think it is very American to be a little HAMSTER. go HAMSTER about another game, please leave us to play the game we love. crying about a damn doohickey. jesus, please help us.
    any dragon run is a good dragon run
  • Options
    wickid#3619 wickid Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    oh heck, now I see what a hamster is, im sorry will not happen again.
    any dragon run is a good dragon run
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

so many people complain about this game yet they are still playing it or trying to get other people to quit. thank god all my life I have never been a sheep (follower). every game people are going to HAMSTER, about prices at Walmart, their spouse. I think it is very American to be a little HAMSTER. go HAMSTER about another game, please leave us to play the game we love. crying about a damn doohickey. jesus, please help us.

This is Neverwinter. Jesus don't want nothing to do with us.