test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Moonstone Dye Pack

ch0ppingd3athch0ppingd3ath Member Posts: 23 Arc User
I have bought the Moonstone dye pack from Tarmalune bar store and it is not adding the 3 colors to my color library. Also not working for a friend of mine but she can not figure out how to post on forums so i am posting this for both of us. Is this a known bug or glitch?

Comments

• sobi#1980 sobi Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    Yep, i have exactly the same issue. My colour library still states i am missing moonstone dye pack but when i try to add it, it suggests that i have already added it. I have all the moon dye packs so i couldn't be mixing the names or anything.
  • ch0ppingd3athch0ppingd3ath Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Yes will not let me re add it either says it is already in my library but those 3 color blocks are still locked.
  • durglesdurgles Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    The real issue is that there are three colors in the color library that say the Moonstone Dye Pack grants them, but they are not actually the colors listed on the Moonstone Dye Pack itself. Each dye pack lists the 3 colors it grants and if you go through the color library and find the color names listed on the Moonstone Dye Pack, you will find you already have them.
  • ch0ppingd3athch0ppingd3ath Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Ok i can understand that so then the 3 colors that are locked and say moonstone dye pack what dye pack do those colors actually belong to and are there any plans to fix this?
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folk! Issue is being reported and will be looked into!