test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A penny for your thoughts

maceface18maceface18 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
I am thinking of trying this game out...but pvp is really important to me. From what I am seeing on the forums pvp seems to be a rough subject. Would any avid pvpers recommend picking up this game? Will the devs work to fix towards implementing changes? Are changes needed? Please be specific and detailed if you answer.

Comments

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited August 2019
    While PvP is properly available, this isn't the game for you if PvP is your primary focus. It doesn't reward you for your character progression except for getting PvP gear and moreover, PvP matches hardly ever pop without coordination.

But the game itself is certainly worth trying out. So take a look and see if you still like the game without enough PvP.
    FrozenFire
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Pvp is a little brutal sometimes, but worth pushing through the gear and learning curve. At the moment it's a good time to start getting involved as mod 16/17 essentially pushed the reset button on classes and gear thresholds.
    No idea what my toon is now.