test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mountaineer set

poe#5828 poe Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Anyone know if this set will become available in the trade bar store like the collections page says or if the description will be changed?

I really just want a set of rapiers to change the look of my Rogues weapons, but the blackiron can't be used since mod 16 came out.

Answers

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    poe#5828 said:

I really just want a set of rapiers to change the look of my Rogues weapons, but the blackiron can't be used since mod 16 came out.

There are two situations where Mod 16 does not allow you to use an item for transmuting - either because one of the items is protected or because one item is for multiple classes, while the others is a single-class one. There is a way around it, but anyhow, the whole problem will go away with Mod 17 and the appearance library, so I would just wait.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • poe#5828 poe Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    I can transmute the blackiron, but only to other crafted items. It won't let me put it on my artifact weapons.

If it's going to be fixed in 17 that's great. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the information. Haven't had much time to see what's coming next mod.
    Do you know if mod 17 will have the mountaineer set in the trade house?

Still would prefer the duel rapiers to just one and a dagger.
    If they just made it so people who didn't want it from the pack could sell it on the trade house. That would've been good too, but they made it account bound in a $200.00 pack.
    Thank you for putting the Mountaineer sets in the trade merchant. I love the way my Rogue looks with the duel rapiers and the pirate look she has.