test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug on neverwinter

It will not show or highlight the kerestas orders so therefore cannot complete the mission

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Change instances. Players have been reporting that Instance #1 is bugged for that one. The bug report has been forwarded to the dev team.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    dezy#2073 dezy Member Posts: 1 New User
    I can't post a new post yet, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to change the mouse settings in Neverwinter to stop the world from spinning when I move my mouse. You can't point to anything on the screen without the whole thing moving. Makes me dizzy. I want it to work like it does in WoW... I right click to spin the world myself. I can get the bird's eye view I want without spinning the world upside down. Any help. I have changed some key bindings, but I am not sure which mouse option is for keeping the world from spinning. Thanks.
  • Options
    silverwolf#7884 silverwolf Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    @dezy#2073 press ALT