test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Check your artisans: you may be missing one after the Summer Festival.

atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
The Summer Artisan abducted one of my Armorers, and a friend said it happened to them too. You may want to check your artisans and see if any are missing. Bug report here.

Comments

• krailovkrailov Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Did you dismiss the Summer Artisan, and hire another in her place? I will check all toons tomorrow, but I would surmise it would be your last 'hire' if that was the case.

Might is not always right - the powerful sometimes forget that.

The Small Band
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    krailov said:

Did you dismiss the Summer Artisan, and hire another in her place? I will check all toons tomorrow, but I would surmise it would be your last 'hire' if that was the case.

In his bug report link, the picture shows he should have 3 Armorers but he actually has 2. And, his platform is not PC.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    krailov said:

Did you dismiss the Summer Artisan, and hire another in her place?

I did not. I don't think it was possible to dismiss her, but I wouldn't have. I needed that sorbet.
    I can confirm that for me, on two of my toons one of my two leatherworkers (the same for each - Aera Dornberg) is missing from the manage interface. Although the number in the icon is correct (2), you do not see both, only one, but the total at the bottom is correct - thus counting the missing artisan. The system also thinks I have a free slot in the hire/dismiss page (that toon is at 20/20, so it should NOT let me hire another). Yet when I actually go into crafting, both are available and working.
    As I was not keeping a religious eye on tracking my artisans, it may also be that one of my purple level Gatherers has been absconded with on a third toon, although I may have let him go and not updated my spreadsheet :o . On that toon, the missing purple does not show up in the Gathering task job board, and the count of gatherers to what I see is correct...

The Small Band
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue is being escalated to the rest of the team!
    Just reviving / following up on this - with the new lvl 80 professions introduced, this bug still exists for two of my toons.
    Professions view of missing Aera Dornberg:
    https://i.imgur.com/wJ5Bl6q.png

Master Desk view:
    https://i.imgur.com/5UVKLYC.png

From the Master's Desk you can see it lists two for Leatherworking, but only shows one...
    Any word on when this may be fixed? I have dismissed and hired other Artisans, but Aera remains hidden!

The Small Band