test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is it possible 1 toon got a CB item meant for my other toon?

autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
I have two characters I ran up through the Undermountain campaign at about the same time.

They both completed all the initial expeditions (while getting all nine relics each time) and finished Undermountain right about same time.

However, one character received only two epic (purple) companion equipments while the other got four (1 Choke Chain, 1 Plated Belt, 2 Pearl Rings (see image below)). Which makes no sense as you can’t use four and I didn’t think it was possible to get four anyway. And, the Pearl Ring is what the other character is missing.

And before you ask, as the Pearl Ring is not the item available from the campaign store (it’s the Choke Chain) so I accidentally didn't buy the extra.

So, my question is, is this some type of glitch or WAI?

Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Comments

• Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    You can get the Pearl Ring in ME's now, and if you miss an artifact in the campaign ME's, you don't get the best possible reward, so that might be it?
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User

You can get the Pearl Ring in ME's now, and if you miss an artifact in the campaign ME's, you don't get the best possible reward, so that might be it?

I hope this is true. I will just grind out some more MEs for the toon missing the ring.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts