test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Alabaster

So I’m farming for last 2 weeks ME’s got an off hand like 3 weeks ago but no main what’s the deal?

Comments

• Options
    kingkevin#3240 kingkevin Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I got both main hand and offhand on all my characters except my hunter
  • Options
    lucifer#4269 lucifer Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Took me a few days but I got full set pretty quick for my hunter. I always do the MEs solo with two runes.
    Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!
  • Options
    omegadevice100#9594 omegadevice100 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    2 runes solo damn what’s your stats like or I should just say item level?
  • Options
    sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    might help might not bc ya its random but i got mine easier useing rage runes...... an evrybdy in my alliance confirmed the same rage runes they get the al set better chances
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    It took me a while to get mine too. I hear that the drop rate is better than it was. I just got my main hand like last week or the week before (on Xbox).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    One of the later updates made it so that it increases your odd at it dropping if you don't have them yet. Once that fix hit I got my weapons for my 3 character within 2 days of that fix. They all already had the main hand though they just needed the off hand.

If you are going for BiS I recommend just running LoMM for the burnish set; it is a better set IMO.

• Options
    thegrimner#3435 thegrimner Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Also and AFAIK, runes only affect the quality of dungeon drops and give you chest rewards. They don't have impacr on final reward from quest giver, only gettinng all relics does. Always got my sets without runes, but rng will be rng, and we don't even know the odds other than they seemingly lowered tthe duplicate chances and raised the overall drop rate .
  • Options
    zippysox72zippysox72 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    After completing the campaign I got mine on my 2nd and 4th runs ever.
  • Options
    omegadevice100#9594 omegadevice100 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Thanks every one,,, got my main hand like next day after I posted this
  • Options
    lucifer#4269 lucifer Member Posts: 72 Arc User

2 runes solo damn what’s your stats like or I should just say item level?

My item level is around 21k HR with a focus on power and armor pen. I have no trouble doing two runes, three gets a bit dicey.
    Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!