What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Uprising Preview Patch Notes: NW.115.20190715e.1

12346»

Comments

• chemjeffchemjeff Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    vorphied said:

chemjeff said:

These healing nerfs are going to be absolutely crushing, I'm barely hanging in as it is with my devout cleric 100% dedicated to healing and not doing any damage running nothing but heal related encounters, and now THIS?! DO NOT do this, it's a huge mistake, and may very well kill my enthusiasm to continue playing anymore, cleric has been my last refuge to make playing queues tolerable, as I rarely ever saw a healer, so I decided to become one myself, it was the only way to end my suffering and have a semi enjoyable time, but this may just end it all, I'm serious!

I agree, this will especially make 2nd LOMM boss very hard. I know the L33T players will never get the bore worm above 1 gigawatt, but in the teams that I run with it's common that the bore worm gets to 9 gigawatts or higher, and in that case it's gonna be real hard to heal everyone with the nerfs.
    If they're letting that many boulders in, something is seriously wrong. You don't have be "L33T" to execute that mechanic with reasonable consistency.

It's not a healing problem nearly as much as it is an overall competency problem. We aren't really supposed to be able to heal our parties through that much self-inflicted punishment.
    I am describing to you what I experience. It is not uncommon for me to see the Boreworm up to over 5 gigawatts, and sometimes up to 10 gigawatts. I always warn teams ahead of time that I cannot heal when the power is above 10 gigawatts.

I have also been on teams where the power never got above 2 gigawatts. Those are great. But those are also not common.
  • vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    chemjeff said:

vorphied said:

chemjeff said:

These healing nerfs are going to be absolutely crushing, I'm barely hanging in as it is with my devout cleric 100% dedicated to healing and not doing any damage running nothing but heal related encounters, and now THIS?! DO NOT do this, it's a huge mistake, and may very well kill my enthusiasm to continue playing anymore, cleric has been my last refuge to make playing queues tolerable, as I rarely ever saw a healer, so I decided to become one myself, it was the only way to end my suffering and have a semi enjoyable time, but this may just end it all, I'm serious!

I agree, this will especially make 2nd LOMM boss very hard. I know the L33T players will never get the bore worm above 1 gigawatt, but in the teams that I run with it's common that the bore worm gets to 9 gigawatts or higher, and in that case it's gonna be real hard to heal everyone with the nerfs.
    If they're letting that many boulders in, something is seriously wrong. You don't have be "L33T" to execute that mechanic with reasonable consistency.

It's not a healing problem nearly as much as it is an overall competency problem. We aren't really supposed to be able to heal our parties through that much self-inflicted punishment.
    I am describing to you what I experience. It is not uncommon for me to see the Boreworm up to over 5 gigawatts, and sometimes up to 10 gigawatts. I always warn teams ahead of time that I cannot heal when the power is above 10 gigawatts.

I have also been on teams where the power never got above 2 gigawatts. Those are great. But those are also not common.
    I believe you, but these teams you describe are unusually bad. The mechanic isn't a difficult one, and almost everyone has a ranged at-will they can slot to make it even easier.

I typically advocate giving players lots of chances, but if they keep letting in more than the occasional boulder, they should be kicked. Repeatedly failing at that kind of mechanic shows that they aren't really paying attention or trying.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• chemjeffchemjeff Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    vorphied said:

chemjeff said:

vorphied said:

chemjeff said:

I believe you, but these teams you describe are unusually bad. The mechanic isn't a difficult one, and almost everyone has a ranged at-will they can slot to make it even easier.

I typically advocate giving players lots of chances, but if they keep letting in more than the occasional boulder, they should be kicked. Repeatedly failing at that kind of mechanic shows that they aren't really paying attention or trying.
    They're not "unusually bad", they are typical.
  • polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    @rwhitedev#7348

Cleric (Devout)
    Bastion of Health’s divinity cost has been increased to 100, up from 80.
    Bastion of Health’s magnitude has been decreased to 750, down from 800.
    Cleansing Light’s divinity cost has been increased to 100, up from 90.
    Divine Armor's heal over time divinity cost effect has been increased to 15s, up from 12s.
    Healing Word’s divinity cost has been increased to 240, up from 200.
    Healing Word's heal over time magnitude effect has been decreased to 250, down from 300.
    Healing Word’s magnitude has been decreased to 400, down from 500.
    Healing Word’s radius has been increased to 80, up from 40.
    Intercession’s magnitude has been decreased to 1600, down from 2000.

What about Warlock? We need more healing now it's 1/3 from normal healers healing.
    Still don't see sence og Healing Warlock.

for first, tab power is suck. it's too low too slow and also its need a target that's absolutely not playable. Clerics and Paladins don't need any enemy for praying.

sugestion: of corse you may make it better with fast cast and bigger dmg and heal. But i rather have some buff for outgoing healing or dmg resistence. Because most of time when you trying to get sparks by tab it always falls because of control and mob dyin. I also will be happy with some control immunity (like Rogue)

Clerics and Pals have a strong healing spells with 800 (!) - 500 mgn. when Warlock have the biggest healing with magnitude 400 (!)
    Healing word have mgn 500 +200 added. but Storm only 200 heal mgn. Also Clerics and Pals have powers like Lay on Hands that helps in critical moments. Warlocks not.

pillar of power heals with mgn 20. Tab have mgn 35. Vampire Embrace doesn't work.Immortal Spirits hits 60 mgn. Clerics at-wills are 70 (!) mgn. and Warlock can't heal yourself by hands.

On Paladins and Clerics we can easy increase Damage deal. By Exaltig or passive powers or Divine Judgement. And its really ok with their Damage. But Warlock haven't any good dmg in SoulWeaver. Warlock is much weaker now. 5% dmg with passive power (and this is only normal passive) when Exalt have 20% buf.

need more passive powers for sparks, for heal increase. for healler.

I think PoP needs Dmg and much bigger healing. like old Pillar with Templock's healing. I think feats should have sence. Lindering Sustance 150[6 sec when Cleric's Gardian heals for 500 (!) for 5 times. Cleric's and Pals have feats for dmg. Warlocks haven't feats even for heal.

PS: I playing by Cleric since m3 or m4. I have a Warlock since m6 and also have some dunno-paladino for 'rock'n'nroll'
    I was played by Templock early. I know how heals Clerics and how heals Paladines. Pal = easymode. Warlock = Deathmode.

Also i'd like to have much selfhealing because when someone push me i need use at'will to heal myself My hands are busy all the time; Agro generation is impossible you need to run all the time, I CANT STAY and collect sparks almost never. and its to hard to collect them if you need time to choose target to do animation and it fails on any little controle.

Clerics dont agro when they praying!!!!
    Also our magnitudes are too low! and I not possible to be halfDPS class because all the time i healing party then healing myself. then I run from monsters !!!

Clerics and Paladins have much easily playing such way. theu have normal damage even on low equipment even in healing build.
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• mckoby#5171 mckoby Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    > @polaris1986 said:
    > @rwhitedev#7348
    >
    > Cleric (Devout)
    > Bastion of Health’s divinity cost has been increased to 100, up from 80.
    > Bastion of Health’s magnitude has been decreased to 750, down from 800.
    > Cleansing Light’s divinity cost has been increased to 100, up from 90.
    > Divine Armor's heal over time divinity cost effect has been increased to 15s, up from 12s.
    > Healing Word’s divinity cost has been increased to 240, up from 200.
    > Healing Word's heal over time magnitude effect has been decreased to 250, down from 300.
    > Healing Word’s magnitude has been decreased to 400, down from 500.
    > Healing Word’s radius has been increased to 80, up from 40.
    > Intercession’s magnitude has been decreased to 1600, down from 2000.
    >
    >
    >
    > What about Warlock? We need more healing now it's 1/3 from normal healers healing.
    > Still don't see sence og Healing Warlock.
    >
    > for first, tab power is suck. it's too low too slow and also its need a target that's absolutely not playable. Clerics and Paladins don't need any enemy for praying.
    >
    > sugestion: of corse you may make it better with fast cast and bigger dmg and heal. But i rather have some buff for outgoing healing or dmg resistence. Because most of time when you trying to get sparks by tab it always falls because of control and mob dyin. I also will be happy with some control immunity (like Rogue)
    >
    > Clerics and Pals have a strong healing spells with 800 (!) - 500 mgn. when Warlock have the biggest healing with magnitude 400 (!)
    > Healing word have mgn 500 +200 added. but Storm only 200 heal mgn. Also Clerics and Pals have powers like Lay on Hands that helps in critical moments. Warlocks not.
    >
    > pillar of power heals with mgn 20. Tab have mgn 35. Vampire Embrace doesn't work.Immortal Spirits hits 60 mgn. Clerics at-wills are 70 (!) mgn. and Warlock can't heal yourself by hands.
    >
    > On Paladins and Clerics we can easy increase Damage deal. By Exaltig or passive powers or Divine Judgement. And its really ok with their Damage. But Warlock haven't any good dmg in SoulWeaver. Warlock is much weaker now. 5% dmg with passive power (and this is only normal passive) when Exalt have 20% buf.
    >
    > need more passive powers for sparks, for heal increase. for healler.
    >
    > I think PoP needs Dmg and much bigger healing. like old Pillar with Templock's healing. I think feats should have sence. Lindering Sustance 150[6 sec when Cleric's Gardian heals for 500 (!) for 5 times. Cleric's and Pals have feats for dmg. Warlocks haven't feats even for heal.
    >
    > PS: I playing by Cleric since m3 or m4. I have a Warlock since m6 and also have some dunno-paladino for 'rock'n'nroll'
    > I was played by Templock early. I know how heals Clerics and how heals Paladines. Pal = easymode. Warlock = Deathmode.
    >
    > Also i'd like to have much selfhealing because when someone push me i need use at'will to heal myself My hands are busy all the time; Agro generation is impossible you need to run all the time, I CANT STAY and collect sparks almost never. and its to hard to collect them if you need time to choose target to do animation and it fails on any little controle.
    >
    > Clerics dont agro when they praying!!!!
    > Also our magnitudes are too low! and I not possible to be halfDPS class because all the time i healing party then healing myself. then I run from monsters !!!
    >
    > Clerics and Paladins have much easily playing such way. theu have normal damage even on low equipment even in healing build.

Warlock are fine healer, even on the live server (had several LoMM runs with dedicated Warlock healers and we had no problems at all), and after these changes they should be even more in line with Clerics and Paladins.

The Tab Mechanic was also changed preview. You can now channel it - without an enemy - to create Soulsparks by injuring yourself (5% Max Health per sec. or 30% at once with the feat for the gain of 15 Soulsparks at once).

You can already boost your outgoing healing by 20% with PoP and WB (which also is a big aoe cleans).

Paladins highest Healing Encounter after the changes has 400 magnitude, so it's the same as Warlocks Shatter Sparks (big aoe heal btw). Intercession and Bond of Virtue are encounters with a long cooldown, so you can't really compare them to spamable Encounters (but Warlocks are missing an Encounter "Rescue button", I give you that).

Warlocks have a 200 magnitude at-will (Soul Reconstruction), which heals you when you heal someone else (like a striker companion or any allied, even a full health), don't think Clerics have something like that. Cure wounds on Paladin is a joke compared to this.

The PoP Damage Buff is 10% for the Warlock and 5% for his allies, so it's 30% in total (as far as I remember, Exalt works only on yourself and dealing damage shouldn't be your main focus as a healer imo, but that's up to you).

The Templock playstyle was - sorry - pretty brain dead imo, I'm glad that you now require more skill and understanding of your class to be efficient as a Warlock healer. And comparing Lingering Sustain, a feat which activates on every healing encounter, to a daily power is like comparing apples and pears, it just makes no sense to me.

PoP is already a strong encounter, giving it dmg would make it too strong. And it also makes no sense to give it a dot, as you complain about getting aggro all the time when you use your tab, more dmg won't give you less threat. Btw, if you keep getting aggro as a healer, you're tank is doing some wrong, because he can't hold aggro and you're dps aren't doing enough dmg, as they should steal aggro way before you (if they would deal enough dmg).

But if you have problems with channeling your Tab long enough, you could use the feat which gives you 15 Soulsparks on cast but puts it on a 15s cooldown. Both have up- and downsides, it just depends on your playstyle.

Some powers seem very useless, but I haven't tested them enough to be sure that they don't serve any purpose or if they do have a specific use. And we have enough viable powers, there are classes in the game who have it worse.

And even healing Warlocks can do good dmg - when your tank and your dps are doing their job and don't jump into every red aoe and use their stamina wisely - but again, that's not your primary job as a healer. But yes, Clerics and Paladins have less issues with that on live, which is why they got change now. Especially Paladins could queue as healer with little to no effort on a good healing build while still performing decent (and that's not really fair imo). I build my paladin as a tank (nearly all defensive stats capped, high HP and a little over 100k power) but I have no issue playing as healer (where you should prefer %outgoing healing up to 50%, high power like 150k and crit).

As for the preview server, I think that Warlock healers are in a good state after some testing with friends in multiple scaled and unscaled content. If others disagree, that's fine and their opinion, but some arguments just don't feel valid at all.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited July 2019

> @polaris1986 said:

> @rwhitedev#7348

Warlock are fine healer, even on the live server (had several LoMM runs with dedicated Warlock healers and we had no problems at all), and after these changes they should be even more in line with Clerics and Paladins.

The Tab Mechanic was also changed preview. You can now channel it - without an enemy - to create Soulsparks by injuring yourself (5% Max Health per sec. or 30% at once with the feat for the gain of 15 Soulsparks at once).

You can already boost your outgoing healing by 20% with PoP and WB (which also is a big aoe cleans).

Paladins highest Healing Encounter after the changes has 400 magnitude, so it's the same as Warlocks Shatter Sparks (big aoe heal btw). Intercession and Bond of Virtue are encounters with a long cooldown, so you can't really compare them to spamable Encounters (but Warlocks are missing an Encounter "Rescue button", I give you that).

Warlocks have a 200 magnitude at-will (Soul Reconstruction), which heals you when you heal someone else (like a striker companion or any allied, even a full health), don't think Clerics have something like that. Cure wounds on Paladin is a joke compared to this.

The PoP Damage Buff is 10% for the Warlock and 5% for his allies, so it's 30% in total (as far as I remember, Exalt works only on yourself and dealing damage shouldn't be your main focus as a healer imo, but that's up to you).

The Templock playstyle was - sorry - pretty brain dead imo, I'm glad that you now require more skill and understanding of your class to be efficient as a Warlock healer. And comparing Lingering Sustain, a feat which activates on every healing encounter, to a daily power is like comparing apples and pears, it just makes no sense to me.

PoP is already a strong encounter, giving it dmg would make it too strong. And it also makes no sense to give it a dot, as you complain about getting aggro all the time when you use your tab, more dmg won't give you less threat. Btw, if you keep getting aggro as a healer, you're tank is doing some wrong, because he can't hold aggro and you're dps aren't doing enough dmg, as they should steal aggro way before you (if they would deal enough dmg).

But if you have problems with channeling your Tab long enough, you could use the feat which gives you 15 Soulsparks on cast but puts it on a 15s cooldown. Both have up- and downsides, it just depends on your playstyle.

Some powers seem very useless, but I haven't tested them enough to be sure that they don't serve any purpose or if they do have a specific use. And we have enough viable powers, there are classes in the game who have it worse.

And even healing Warlocks can do good dmg - when your tank and your dps are doing their job and don't jump into every red aoe and use their stamina wisely - but again, that's not your primary job as a healer. But yes, Clerics and Paladins have less issues with that on live, which is why they got change now. Especially Paladins could queue as healer with little to no effort on a good healing build while still performing decent (and that's not really fair imo). I build my paladin as a tank (nearly all defensive stats capped, high HP and a little over 100k power) but I have no issue playing as healer (where you should prefer %outgoing healing up to 50%, high power like 150k and crit).

As for the preview server, I think that Warlock healers are in a good state after some testing with friends in multiple scaled and unscaled content. If others disagree, that's fine and their opinion, but some arguments just don't feel valid at all.

First of... "don't think Clerics have something like that"
    ->You give a statement about healingclasses and even don´t know them?

"Warlocks have a 200 magnitude at-will (Soul Reconstruction), which heals you when you heal someone else (like a striker companion or any allied, even a full health), don't think Clerics have something like that. Cure wounds on Paladin is a joke compared to this. "
    ->Agree about that At Will but...who needs to slot Cure Wounds, when he can spam an aoe-heal that does 30 times the ammount of healing? hands up please

"The PoP Damage Buff is 10% for the Warlock and 5% for his allies, so it's 30% in total (as far as I remember"
    ->10% (lock)+4x5%(per player)= 30% more damage ...math ? :s
    Pop is a small aoe, actually noone steps inside to get 5% more dps if he is forced to jump behind a boss to get CA dealing 60% more damage+maybe setbonus 15%, maybe in static fights ... maybe

"PoP is already a strong encounter, giving it dmg would make it too strong. And it also makes no sense to give it a dot, as you complain about getting aggro all the time when you use your tab, more dmg won't give you less threat."
    ->to call it strong is a bit exaggerated. Noone steps inside , the healing is pittyfull (20mag) and the healing/damage buff is meh compared to a shield at 200-300k
    Soulweaver is an aggromagnet, Paladin simply shields = no aggro -> got the difference?

"..And even healing Warlocks can do good dmg - when your tank and your dps are doing their job and don't jump into every red aoe and use their stamina wisely - but again, that's not your primary job as a healer.."
    ->Actually my Oathkeeper has not that much issues to take care of mimics on his own if needed.
    At least one other healingclass can deal damage too, nothing what favours a warlock, or can that Soulweaver spam a 450mag range-encounter every 2 seconds for the cost of 80 Divinity.

You know how paladin heals actually? A class that shields up to 70% from incoming damage on par with a soulweaver ? hmmm....tank goes into sleepmode in case that Oathkeeper knows what to do, that's my actual experience.
    Looks like you dropped some smaller informations, Paladins highest healing encounter on live is 500mag->plus a shield that actually put 2x500mag on top in case you proc 2 feats, and they proc pretty constant if you time your At Will correct, about every 5 seconds more or less. That´s what a Soulweaver does >x3.
    Incoming healing towards a GWF in lomm

That's how Soulweavers "shield" looks like -Life Bind
    incoming damage FBI, ouch

otugoing damage FBI -> near paingiver by selfinduced damage, lol

> @polaris1986 said:

Fine , they still think selfpunishment in times of incoming "big hits" is the way the class should be about, congrats for this stupid mechanic, where other classes put a 300k shield towards their hole group and on top can block every incoming damage/cc by channeling divinity in between (feat).
    This also counts for Life Bind (a selfkill guaranty), Warlocks Bargain that heals 1/4 of what it deals in damage towards the lock and about a bugged daily Soul Pact, that leeches up to 80% of max HP instead 20% s it should.

I stop at this point since all I read shows not much of insight into healingclasses and balance and if I don't have insight I should better not comment imo. The disbalance and poorly thought setup of the class is so obvious in every aspect
    ->poor healing, no working mitigation tool and squishy on top, pullig aggro like a magnet, if you can´t see it you must be blind.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Bug: Arcane Power Field.
    As of the current preview cycle you have bugged it and it is doubling your damage while it is active, instead of doubling the buff value.

Before the buff is active:

After the buff is active:

Intended value for 10 Arcane Stacks with Arcane Power Field and 20 Int, using 1000 damage weapons:
    1000*0.25*1.05*1.3=341.25

Actual Damage:
    1000*0.25*1.05*1.15*2=603.75

Additional Info:
    Casting of Daily:

Overall log:

Fixing this bug is critical before making any further changes to Wizard as it completely skews balance.
  • mckoby#5171 mckoby Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Oh boy, someone got mad here :-D sorry that I didn't spend couple of hours collecting data to write such a excellent post like you did. The post I commented wasn't really well researched either but apparently it suited your opinion. ;-)

As I recall, most dps stand close to each other behind the boss, so putting PoP under them for a 5% dmg buff sounds like a good deal for me. And yes Sherlock, if you add the dmg increase of 1.1 (Warlock) and 4x1.05 (Allies), you'll get a 1.3 increase. Sure, the dmg increase won't be this high as other factors play a role as well, but the shared PoP Buff contribute more to the group than the 20% Exalt dmg increase only for the Healer imo.

And yes, I know how a Paladins heals, its pretty easy and ppl forget, that they are able to dodge incoming dmg and get lazy (as you said yourself). My experience is, that the shields won't even get touched if you have a good group (except that of the tank of course). But yeah, it's easier to carry "bad" people with a Paladin, I give you that.

And no, I'm not dropping information as I was referring to the changes on preview ;-)

And to talk about the aggromagnet: I never lost aggro to a Soulweaver on all my LoMM runs, only to good dps if I wasn't paying attention.

To sum it up, I was never stating that Soulweavers are as good or even better then your beloved Paladin or a Cleric. I was just saying, that Soulweavers are viable and that gap between the healers can get smaller when the changes go live. So sorry for not having your perfect insight of healing classes and balancing, I'm playing this game for fun and I like the - as you called it - stupid mechanic of self punishment as it feels more challenging then playing as a healing Paladin ;-) but then again, this is just my opinion....
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited July 2019

Oh boy, someone got mad here :-D sorry that I didn't spend couple of hours collecting data to write such a excellent post like you did. The post I commented wasn't really well researched either but apparently it suited your opinion. ;-)

As I recall, most dps stand close to each other behind the boss, so putting PoP under them for a 5% dmg buff sounds like a good deal for me. And yes Sherlock, if you add the dmg increase of 1.1 (Warlock) and 4x1.05 (Allies), you'll get a 1.3 increase. Sure, the dmg increase won't be this high as other factors play a role as well, but the shared PoP Buff contribute more to the group than the 20% Exalt dmg increase only for the Healer imo.

And yes, I know how a Paladins heals, its pretty easy and ppl forget, that they are able to dodge incoming dmg and get lazy (as you said yourself). My experience is, that the shields won't even get touched if you have a good group (except that of the tank of course). But yeah, it's easier to carry "bad" people with a Paladin, I give you that.

And no, I'm not dropping information as I was referring to the changes on preview ;-)

And to talk about the aggromagnet: I never lost aggro to a Soulweaver on all my LoMM runs, only to good dps if I wasn't paying attention.

To sum it up, I was never stating that Soulweavers are as good or even better then your beloved Paladin or a Cleric. I was just saying, that Soulweavers are viable and that gap between the healers can get smaller when the changes go live. So sorry for not having your perfect insight of healing classes and balancing, I'm playing this game for fun and I like the - as you called it - stupid mechanic of self punishment as it feels more challenging then playing as a healing Paladin ;-) but then again, this is just my opinion....

That's your comment:
    "Warlock are fine healer, even on the live server (had several LoMM runs with dedicated Warlock healers and we had no problems at all), and after these changes they should be even more in line with Clerics and Paladins."

Your comment is filled with misinformation and false information.
    You have no clue -> I give you that ...boy? :)

About Stupid mechanic, feat and power.
    If you do run Life Bind (a selfkill feature), use Soul Pact (-80% HP) and Warlocks Bargain on top (-20%HP), a warlock can kill himself two times in short.
    If he skips his most impactfull feat (Life Bind), skips his only daily that does some healing (even a pittyfull ammount compared to DC -about 3 times weaker) and skips his cleanse ability , the class won´t die -maybe, but has got no healing-daily, no mitigationtool and no cleanse ability.
    ... what else than call it stupid?

" The Tab Mechanic was also changed preview. You can now channel it - without an enemy - to create Soulsparks by injuring yourself (5% Max Health per sec. or 30% at once with the feat for the gain of 15 Soulsparks at once)."
    -> If that´s for real it can be called "The cream-cap of selfdestruction"

This can only be topped by Genaral abilities like Soul Defiler combined with Thief of Life (double impact of Soul Defiler).
    A very powerfull tool to top your group all time dealing damage, maybe as impactfull as Critical Touch and Emissary of Warden from Oathkeeper...
    up to 1% healing, even runnnig a damagesetup in that random FBI, average healing 17, Wraith Shadow average healing 410 at 14k IL downscaled, look at those numbers. Can´t tell if they did ninja fixes to all that HAMSTER, I guess no.
    Somehow it looks like being WAI -> 177.000 x100 = 17.700.000, average 17, 10.000 microheals will do against all evil.
    How to judge on a scala from "stupid" to "well done" ?

Post edited by schietindebux on
  • aday#3795 aday Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    For those waiting on the critical chance ratio adjustment info, Janne just wrote about it, and more regarding healing in general:

https://jannenw.info/pages/mechanics16/heals?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    aday#3795 said:

For those waiting on the critical chance ratio adjustment info, Janne just wrote about it, and more regarding healing in general:

https://jannenw.info/pages/mechanics16/heals?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

This looks like the current M16 formula.
  • raziel2004#7353 raziel2004 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    I wish good luck to all lower geared healer in scaled dungeon like Malabog. Your sacrifice needed for 1% players..
  • ramesh84ramesh84 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    > @arazith07 said:
    > @aday#3795 said: For those waiting on the critical chance ratio adjustment info, Janne just wrote about it, and more regarding healing in general:
    >
    >
    >
    > https://jannenw.info/pages/mechanics16/heals?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
    >
    >
    >
    > 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
    >
    > This looks like the current M16 formula.

M17 part is at last.
    TL;DR: it seems M16 chance was crit/(power*3) and on preview is crit/(power*2,5)
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    Warlock heal isnt that bad tbh, i did both Lomm and TomM with it, its not great but it works.
  • polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    @mckoby#5171

ok, for first

Why? Why they wouldn't put this feat to class mechanic? instead give us deficient feats.

The Tab Mechanic was also changed preview. You can now channel it - without an enemy - to create Soulsparks by injuring yourself

nice but then will be fine to give us +20%/30% max HP to be possible to survive. (the same with Life Bind feat)

(but Warlocks are missing an Encounter "Rescue button", I give you that).
    and Warlocks have a 200 magnitude

but it need time while Cleric use 1 encounter and can continue praying, SW looks like Stay and Heal. 2 secs/6 secs it's also too fun when you haven't Sparks and have 4 party members nearly to death.

it;s ok to heal from hand but it's can't be a main healing spell. (While it eat Sparks!!)

The PoP Damage Buff is 10% for the Warlock and 5% for his allies, so it's 30% in total

just what? 30% of what? sorry?

I'm glad that you now require more skill and understanding of your class to be efficient as a Warlock healer. And comparing Lingering Sustain, a feat which activates on every healing encounter, to a daily power is like comparing apples and pears

i use this feat and it not helps. My Cleric with Gardian's heal can just staying while it active but on Warlock i don't see much efficiency from 150 healing. (Cleric's astral shield has 100 dmg and it have not effect, I tried)

My OP have 90k power, DC ~110-120, SW have ~120. and i can't heal like OP or DC on my SW.
    I have 13 bondings on SW and 10 or 9 on my OP. 11-12 on DC.

Warlock need's rebuild. now.

"sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    You maybe done an error in Combat Advantage because if tank in Tomm go far to take Splash ball dps that are on Halaster back arent receiving Combat Advantage, this is the real key of 85 Feets of Ca, that people that doesnt care of Combat Advantage position are goin to put yourself in combat advantage even if they are far.. a lot of players ranged play out of Ca zone. IT NEED THAT THE FAR GUY LIKE TANK, OR CW THAT ITS GOIN TO PUT YOU IN CA, BUT HE'S TOO FAR, PUT YOURSELF IN COMBAT ADVANTAGE EVEN IF HE IS 80 FEET FAR.. IN ANY OTHER CASE 85 FEET FOR CA ITS ITS ONLY FOR RANGED CLASS, AND A MELEE CLASS PUT THAT GUY THAT ITS 85 FEET FAR IN COMBAT ADVANTAGE, WITOUTH RECEIVING COMBAT ADVANTAGE FROM HIM.. EVERY FIX BUFF CW YOU TRIED TO BALANCE BU YOU MISSING PHYSICALS THINGS, RANGED ITS HITTING WITOUTH MOVING, MELEE NEED TO SHIFT... WHERE IS THE BALANCE
This discussion has been closed.