test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

searching Party for a massive Saha Ball Event

[enter english greeting formula here]

Somehow my RealLife collided badly with the Summer event this year. So i created lots of Saha balls but did not find the time to share them and turn them into lottery tickets [is it lotterie tickets? I am on a German server - dunnow the right terminus here]. As my guild more or less ended up being a one-man-show after mod 16, i now have 17-20 Balls on each of my 12 toons (204-249 Balls in total for those who skipped math class) and no clue how to share them.
Ingame the parties are all about 5-10 Balls so this would take forever: So my question is, if there are any goofballs like me who have large amounts of Saha balls they wish to share. I can be online on Tuesday night 9pm CEST [MESZ] (that is 3 PM EST or 12 PM PST) for at least 3 hours and Wednesday 9:00 AM - Midnite (6-9 hours ahead USA times)

I am German but although my High School English teacher would testify otherwise, I have a basic proficiency in English. So a communication via TS might be possible.
Looking forward to your replies,

[enter cool english greeting formula here]

Cybe

Comments

• tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    if you can't find a way to do them, you can save them for next year......good luck in your search
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    I have 110 balls but can't work with that time :/
    FrozenFire
  • tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Basically the math of the balls is not in your favor here. Each ball takes something like 35 seconds to complete, best case, even if everyone is on their toes and not AFK, tabbed out, firing off all their powers etc. Your 210 balls means you want to be in parties that will fire off 1050 balls, = 10 and a half hours of pure ball-kicking between now and event end, even if you could do it all in one party.

I find 10 ball parties is about as big as I can reasonably put together, and sometimes I get lucky and everyone turns out to have 15 or 20. Just hang out in Festival and put your 'LFG 10 or more Sahha' shouts out, and if you see one or two other guys doing the same, start your own group.

You might only get half the balls done this year, but as said, they can be set aside for next year.