test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lomm

drigon#5157 drigon Member Posts: 14 Arc User
Is Lomm bugged or was something changed ?

We had mimics spawning while we were fighting the boss. We abandoned the instant and restarted and same thing happened

Comments

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Mimics do spawn in the Arcturia fight (and turn into Butterfly Golems if not killed before they reach the platform). How come you've never noticed before? O.o
    FrozenFire
  • drigon#5157 drigon Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Yep we wiped several times, logged out and back in and even left and restarted .. we keep getting mimics non stop.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Happened to my group too.... you have to much dps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    This problem happens when the boss becomes over dpsed before a mimic phase. When it does happen one dps can kill the mimics which would cause no golems while the group stays on the boss and then no one has to really wipe at all. However I think problems of this nature would have been fixed but maybe they are just not sure how or dont have the time so it will remain this way.
    Best way to avoid the issue is to not over dps the boss.
  • micheal1979micheal1979 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    When this happens we just ignore mimics since boss is still targetable. Only need to focus mimics if she is immune, a couple golems don't mean much in stronger groups.
    We Are Crolm
    Believer in SMASH
    Fairplay,no bots , no bugs, and play well
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN0Yofs-Scv1nd8U_bSYLA/featured