test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 Down - [Updates]

cts2000#2706 cts2000 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
Everyone getting cannot login to the servers. Something to do with PSN.

Mod edited title.
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• playstation server crushed at Turkiye. i cannot get in the server since 5 hours.
  • gamelerik#7913 gamelerik Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    cant logg in game says waiting for server response and problem geting acount info from p. network.
    wat have u broken now?
  • betepok#5883 betepok Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    a lot of my friends have the same problem. We cant logg in
  • alexander#1470 alexander Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Same to me and one of my friends can't loggin. His been trying 3hrs nothing.
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Same here
  • siodenay#1634 siodenay Member Posts: 2 New User
    Having the same trouble, Account server times out over and over, can't get past it. Trying again later as it suggests is useless.
  • siodenay#1634 siodenay Member Posts: 2 New User
    Having the same trouble. Waiting for account server response. Please wait . . . then it times out and starting over gives the same response. Logging out and in again or turning off PS4 and restarting has no effect.
  • gamelerik#7913 gamelerik Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    same here
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Wrong forum - this has nothing to do with the preview server.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Merged the threads - The team is investigating the issue with the PS4 server being down. I do not have an ETA at this time.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • enoch#9475 enoch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here! BOOOOOO. "Nevercrash" at it again.. Cmon net admin's skip back in from baker's Beach and get to work.
  • cts2000#2706 cts2000 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Merged the threads - The team is investigating the issue with the PS4 server being down. I do not have an ETA at this time.

Thanks for 'waking them up' and making them aware.....now what do we do in the meantime? But I don't wanna go outside and play....

• enoch#9475 enoch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm trying to log on just get trying to connect to server and it stays like that I restarted my PS4 still hangs up in that screen doesn't do anything
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The server is back up! Enjoy!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.