test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Entering in combat

alexander#1470 alexander Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Hi guys. Ok so basically after i finish a fight with any npc my character enter in combat like every second with the annoying tambourine that never end. Its been 3 days in a row like this, so obviously i had a lot other problems that are add to this stance. When i'm in combat like this i can't interact with anything pls address this asap i cannot play like this. And one more thing its that this bugs most of them come from the master expedition with does traps, at least that is where this bug star and others bugs to most of them from creeping dead.
Post edited by alexander#1470 on

Comments

• alexander#1470 alexander Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Today we have an update and i still have the bug. Just like the repel bug where i cannot hit or kill witches in barovia cuz cause me to crash into the blue screen.
    Cool! In the mean time i was getting all of the traps and see if that help me to wear this off. Also I found two ethereal shade but i don't know if this its a glitch its jus floating there nothing else. Actually this is the 3d time that i found this shade cuz i always like to play with 3 etching runes alone. So i went to google to find out what that ethereal shade are for, now i know but i nv saw eny essence or receive one to give it to him or her.
    edited July 2019
    For what i been experience the aggro of this particularly character after i fight a npc its huge, cuz after i kill the npc if there any other npc far away in that area my character stay in combat. I literarally had to kill everyone in that area or run super far away to making stop with this tambourine of hell. Look more like a indian ritual lol!! even my wife like!? What that noise. I try everything look like this bug stick with me but good for me its not an account bug its only in this character. But its my main tho ;( oh! And yes doesn't happens in dungeon only in master expedition and every other place.
    Cool! An going to check that now cuz id remenber that mine star like that but i hv from the adventure chest one chest piece that its a item leve 1000 but id remenber the name gonna check that now. Ty.
    edited July 2019
    Omg yes that its the chest that i hv lol so its look like i found this that day and immediately i went to the ME and that its when this problem star bah! Wow but no one told me that from the devs something so simple ty bruh. And gonna trash that piece now id understand this effects in the gear i mean what its the point bah.