test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Watcher set.

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
why are these not tradable? they're hard to get and getting one that suits your class is even harder. rng on rng. it would make it a lot more reasonable if we could at least trade if not sell these. it would add a lot more satisfaction to the process. especially since by the time the majority of the player base will be able to get one they will be obsolete. having status things is fine but not when it's something necessary to decent game play.

Comments

• mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Are they even worth the effort?

Is the set bonus THAT much better than Alabaster?
    I'm not being rhetorical, I'm asking cos I don't know and I'm nowhere near my XB to check collections.
    I seem to remember them being identical stat-wise but beyond that...
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    We suggested over and over that they either allowed the dropped piece to be subject to "leader decides", or, if assigned randomly, that it is for the right class.

But, no...the requests have been ignored, and quite frankly, I consider the watcher set a total flop....borderline insulting.

It's not worth the effort, Stick with Alabaster/Burnished or aim for the new set coming with mod 17.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    it's the best bonus of the three available to us now. if we could trade them it would be worth it imo. it's a straight up 5 % increase to power arpen crit adn defense in combat instead of a 10 second time of increase arpen and power when you take a hit on burnished. or one minute power for alabaster in boss fights. it's significant and probably worth it. I don't remember any of the sets for mod 17 being better than it? but maybe I didn't see it the right thing?

I personally like the trade idea. it would bring a way for people to farm in this mod for some profit and allow people to complete their sets. the economy has tanked pretty badly on xbox for most things. there isn't a lot of ways to make ad for people right now.

mastercrafting appears hosed, lockbox stuff is all pretty much worthless. most drops from dungeons are pretty much worthless. weapon and armor enchants have nosedived. the adx on xbox is tanking.

having something farmable would make people hungry and maybe ramp up spending.
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    I never wasted my time getting gears that required way too much grinding like storm king's gears.
    Eventually the new mod 16 gears will be outdated and become useless in mod 17 or 18 lol.
    Same for artifacts weapon you can buy with diamonds such as masterwork stronghold weapons. I bought both main-hand and off-hand together for 3M ad. Look at them now, it's weak compared to alabaster artifacts weapon.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨