test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Change to seal trader

So today i went to the seal of the brave trader in protectors enclave to exchange some seals of the crown for astral diamonds but noticed that the option to do so is no longer there after doing the update for the game and so the only way I could do so was by summoning the seal trader via vip which is going to make it hard for those who don't have vip.

Comments

• autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    A while back one of the devs mentioned this was to be fixed. If so probably on the next patch.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • superkiwi1966#1385 superkiwi1966 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    But it worked before todays update as that is where people would go to exchange the seals
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    It's the same with the Seal Trader in Yawning Portal.
    The rAD bundle has been removed from Mountain and Deep as well as Crown.

All my characters are already at a point where there is no longer anything worth owning from the Mountain Seal Store that I don't already own, so those seals are only useful for additional RP.
    And I know... RP will always be useful, even if it's down the road a way... but really?

I can't be the only one left with Seals of The Mountain at or near cap wondering whether its worth earning more.

Fair enough, PC and PS still have HAMSTER up economies and I sort of get why they tripled the cost of rAD in the Seal Store with M16, but... just to drop it completely?

I don't know if this is a very unusual, specific, special sort of glitch, or whether it's just a test to see how many people are actually bothered by losing rAD from Seal vendors, but if it's the latter, put me down as "Really Bothered!" thanks.
    Post edited by mordekai#1901 on