test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

River District Zone Locked

I have several toons and when ranking up my Ranger I decided to buy-out the Cloaked Ascendancy Campaign, I did not want to go through all that again.

I bought the Cloaked Ascendancy Campaign Completion token on my main and sent it to my Ranger. All tasks in the campaign show as 100% complete.

Now that Sybella is giving quests that I can use to buy Companion Upgrade tokens, I find I need to travel to the River District.
When I use the travel sign-post or any zone-changing object (doors etc) the option to travel to River District is greyed out with the message

"You must be Level 70 and have completed Lord Neverember's questline".

My Ranger is level 80 and has completed every quest that he can find but neither Sgt. Knox nor Lord Neverember will give me the quest to go to the River District.

I've spoken to several other players who have bought out the Cloaked Ascendancy and they too have reported the same issue.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that it's a simple change to the criteria of "you have to be greater than level 69 and completed Lord Neverember's questline".

Please fix this as you're now impeding the progress of all players that have chosen to pay for a product that you sell.
Tagged:

Comments

• cubano666cubano666 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same here have 100% completion on River District and can’t fast travel there I will miss the Legacy this week I guess
  • silverwolf#7884 silverwolf Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Interesting .... a friend was re-playing the campaign and needed some help on the last mission. We got into a group and I was able to use my sign-post to get there. Once the final battle was completed I was able to sign-post into River District.

Try having a friend do the same for you @cubano666