test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Intermediate and advanced dungeons q

Need raise item lvl higher these low lol guys always getting one shot killed .playing as a healer not even getting the chance to heal them. It frustrating for the whole team and isn't fair to anyone. previous mods I never had dungeon go badly as I have in the last 2 days. No amount of advice is going helped and under geared players in these dungeons.

Comments

• Options
    tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    i think we need to split Dungeons and Skirmishes, since skirmishes have no role restricitons u get them 99% of the time... and that sucks
  • Options
    lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Yes, I <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> hate PoM and I ALWAYS seem to get that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> skirmish in RIQ
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    tom#6998 said:

i think we need to split Dungeons and Skirmishes, since skirmishes have no role restricitons u get them 99% of the time... and that sucks

I like getting MotH/DL that can be done in 3 minutes 99% of the time. Beats doing a 10-minute door-to-door dungeon sprint.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    things will get better in a few weeks or so. Once more players hit 80 & start grinding the new gears, everything will get easier.
  • Options
    polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User

Need raise item lvl higher these low lol guys always getting one shot killed .playing as a healer not even getting the chance to heal them. It frustrating for the whole team and isn't fair to anyone. previous mods I never had dungeon go badly as I have in the last 2 days. No amount of advice is going helped and under geared players in these dungeons.

need to close low queue for high-levels. like it was early. What the sence to run this queue for 9k AA on 12-24k IL.
    is may be for leveling characters only. And if high-level going with smaller for help it shouldn't gain AA.

Intermediate dangeons should be much MUCH harder since we got all 80 equipment from simply quest.

may be Intermediate 60-70 level with Master of Hunt and other the same content.
    and Intermediate 80 for 80 level. it shouldn't be too easy.

Like old GG was. And once you gain 80 level you can't play 60 level dungeons.

"sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• Options
    tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User

tom#6998 said:

I like getting MotH/DL that can be done in 3 minutes 99% of the time. Beats doing a 10-minute door-to-door dungeon sprint.
    I get your Point, i just dont see it from a AD/hour perspective (which is totally fine), but i just dont enjoy skirmishes that much, and i know that alot of ppl dont enjoy them like they enjoy dungeons. Nearly noone is happy when he gets PoM or TodG, they are easy and dont take too long, but they are borring. And since they dont require a healer, u will see them more often then, for expample, eGWD.
  • Options
    tebtengri#5279 tebtengri Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I agree. As a healer I'll glance, see everyone is full health, boss isn't about to do a big attack, will attack or get divinity. Look back over and someone is dead.

Really should be an HP check too. Either blanket or per dungeon. obviously blanket is easier
  • Options
    tebtengri#5279 tebtengri Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Also people who won't f sit still even with no red spots and then run out of your range...
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User

need to close low queue for high-levels. like it was early. What the sence to run this queue for 9k AA on 12-24k IL.
    is may be for leveling characters only. And if high-level going with smaller for help it shouldn't gain AA.

Intermediate dangeons should be much MUCH harder since we got all 80 equipment from simply quest.

may be Intermediate 60-70 level with Master of Hunt and other the same content.
    and Intermediate 80 for 80 level. it shouldn't be too easy.

Like old GG was. And once you gain 80 level you can't play 60 level dungeons.

Part of the reason is to allow queues to open faster.
    Since the number of L80 players vastly outnumbers those leveling, and the fact that leveling characters also experience a huge disparity in power (L30 nowhere near a L60, for example) it just makes queues quicker for everyone.

The rationale is that people would rather run a Dungeon with a group comprised of varied strengths (regardless of Scaling) than wait 25 minutes or longer for the specific requirements to be made.
    I know I would.
  • Options
    silverwolf#7884 silverwolf Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    The new starter gear for Undermountain has a significant amount of IL that players far too new to the game can get into content they're simply not ready to play. They don't have the enchants/boons or class knowledge to be able to successfully complete some of the more recent content SKT/CODG/MPF/T9/CRL etc.

I'd suggest that you put limits on the queues not on IL but approx 5-10k (scaled) under cap stats needed.

If CRL needs 60k Armour Pen/Crit/Accuracy etc then don't let them queue until they're close enough to the cap.

I ran a CODG a few weeks ago and most of the players didn't make it past the elevator; a tank was 3rd highest DPS in a 10-man skirmish.

I understand why IL caps were introduced but now that IL is easy to get to, simply upping the IL isn't really the right way to scale the content these days, a lot of newer players don't know about the caps or that they should get armour pen, you see them running around with loads of power and hitting the enemy for tiny amounts.
    Setting the requirements to required stats not only sorts the queueing a lot but is also a good indicator for these newer players that they need to start adding stats into something other than power if they want to run the content.