test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.110.20190519a.32

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/11203883

Comments

• jappethebreadjappethebread Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Awesome!

By the way does the drop rate increase for Alabaster weapons if you have already one piece?
    The patch notes say "if the player doesn't already own one". So does that mean the drop rate increases only if the player doesn't have either main hand or off hand? Or does it also increase if the player already has one piece? Thanks!
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Are u sure u got the correct patch notes? I see few familiar patches that already been implemented.
  • cheesezombie#0603 cheesezombie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Priorities

Character Art:

Bears no longer have weird posteriors
  • poisd2strike#7598 poisd2strike Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    @nitocris83 I play NW on Xbox and the patch notes state the following: 'Artifact necklaces that gave old, incorrectly-functioning versions of AP Gain have been changed to give Constitution for increased AP Gain and Max Health. ' When I look at my Baphomet's Infernal Talisman (Legendary), it is not giving more than the +1 Con it always gave and there is nothing else in the description to indicate any additional Con is being given to help with AP gain.
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User

kangkeok said:

Are u sure u got the correct patch notes? I see few familiar patches that already been implemented.

Is the same patch from last week to pc players i think
    Oh my bad. I didn't see its xbox.