test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quest: The Crystal Cave "Absorb the crystals energy"

Nothing in the room that shocks the S out of you is clickable. How do you complete this bloody quest?

I've jumped in the well - got a 0.15% achievement and let the shocks kill me. Neither does jack S.

Comments

• Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    Go into the cave, look up and press X (or whatever that is on Xbox)
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    tebtengri#5279 tebtengri Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Thanks. Really <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> UX decision on their part
  • Options
    johonxgaltjohonxgalt Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    you press the A button on Xbox to absorb the energy, the item you get activates the new button (A) and will do so more and more as you progress in the campaign.

New this campaign you will receive an item that you can / must use to complete the quest. The A button on the bottom will change to correspond to the new action.

When you need to change certain mobs into fish you will have to press the A button and use that specific ability, to heal the dragon in another question (and use the sword to break the shield) you will need to use the A button for a different ability.

Always be checking your A button icon on the bottom to see if you have some item that requires you to to use that button.
  • Options
    tebtengri#5279 tebtengri Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    @johonxgalt I noticed that now but afaik, I never used that mechanic of it replacing A button before. At least not in any zone up to Pirate's Skyhold or whatever it's called. I hit 80 not long after going there (XP scroll) and went to Undermountain. A quick tooltip to let you know, or remind you, that items take over your A button would be nice. Legit was so pissed I may have just said fugget about the game and never spent another dime on it