test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone elses iL bugged? *Fixed*

notrustyou#2934 notrustyou Member Posts: 25 Arc User
I just posted this on the bugs forum, but basically all my new gear is significantly under levelled. More accurately, the new gear iL isn't working. My 860 ring replacing my 700 should raise iL by 160 instead it increases it by 13.

If the new iL shows it's 1-150 levels (above) my current then my total iL actually drops.

Anyone else?!
Post edited by notrustyou#2934 on
Tagged:

Comments

• tharealcuber#2975 tharealcuber Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Was your gear slotted with enchantments that you didn't remove and replaced in the new gear? New gear only 1 slot for enchantments instead of 2?
  • notrustyou#2934 notrustyou Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I took that into account and subtracted my rank 11 enchant iL's from total iL and compared to non-enchanted total iL. I also removed current gear, looked at TiL equipped new gear and it was substantially lower (even though the iL was higher) It doesn't add up. I'll be logging on later today. There was some server issues yesterday, I'm not sure if they were making ninja patches or the something else was going on. It didn't start happening until around 12:30am EST (Gmt).
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Did you perhaps have an AP gain jewel on your old ring ?
    Hoping for improvements...
  • notrustyou#2934 notrustyou Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I just logged on and everything is working. It's off by 2 iL now, but better! I think i was char or account was a bit bugged yesterday. Kept having server issues. I'll mark my bug report as fixed as well.. thanks for the input everyone.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    it definitely can bug. I had a warden trapper build and I decided to go combat so I went thru all gear mounts and comps and made it identical. started new build same number of boons. and there was a 500 il difference. I switched between them next day. it was still there. I stripped the lower il char and then put stuff back.. no change. so something is bugging as far as I can tell
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

it definitely can bug. I had a warden trapper build and I decided to go combat so I went thru all gear mounts and comps and made it identical. started new build same number of boons. and there was a 500 il difference. I switched between them next day. it was still there. I stripped the lower il char and then put stuff back.. no change. so something is bugging as far as I can tell

I noticed this with my cleric; the only thing different between my builds are boons.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    the boons are different but they all state they are worth the same amount of points so it shouldn't make a difference because the number of boons remains the same