test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alabaster Weapons

highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
Not sure if it got the bug or if it is WAI... but ever since Console came live, the Alabaster no longer drops. At least in a lot of cases. I had received 4 main hand weapons (NO OFF HAND YET) for my Pally PRIOR to console release. Now... nothing on ANY of my 8 characters. Only 3 of which has the complete set. If the drop rate is still the same as before then I apologize.. but something tells me it may be bugged. I have received over 5000 magics and no off hand.. seems a bit excessive to run 200 + times and have less of a chance to get the off hand then being struck by lightning. lol

Comments

• namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    My DC got both MH and OH on the console launch day, after it went live. But no drop since on the last two toons I have left to do. Not surprising. It's RNG. You either get lucky or not. Not everyone will win.
  • dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    My Paladin received his Sword yesterday.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    The drop rate is planned to be increase in a future patch but hasn't had any changes (decreased/removal) since launch.
  • robtnrobtn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User
    One of my guildee's got their OP sword on his 1st run ever just today and my CW got his 3rd off-hand, yet still no main hand since launch. I treat the RNG like getting a +5 ring in OMU. GL to all.
    Everything's Shiny, Not to Fret
  • highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User

TY. Was that on PC or console?
    I guess it must be WAI then... ty all.

The drop rate is planned to be increase in a future patch but hasn't had any changes (decreased/removal) since launch.

TYVM...
  • dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User

TY. Was that on PC or console?
    PC