test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 16 Bug - Knight's Defense causing damage every 20 seconds

icefire1055icefire1055 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
This is kind of strange. I keep seeing damage done to my character with a heal right after. I narrowed it down to exactly every 20 seconds, then thought to check my combat log.

Has anyone else had this issue? It's not really affecting anything because the damage is only 1, and there is an immediate heal for 562.

[17:19] [Combat (Self)] Your Knight's Defense deals 1 Physical Damage to you.

[17:19] [Combat (Self)] You receive 562 Hit Points from Knight's Defense.

[17:20] [Combat (Self)] Your Knight's Defense deals 1 Physical Damage to you.

[17:20] [Combat (Self)] You receive 562 Hit Points from Knight's Defense.
Post edited by icefire1055 on
Tagged:

Comments

• rowin4010rowin4010 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    I too have had this issue, and I found it particularly annoying on my Wizard as it keeps popping the Shield spell, resulting in a constant and irritating sound.

Further investigation resulted in finding -where- Knight's Defence comes in - it's an Insignia Bonus made from a Regal and Crescent insignia combination on some mounts (in my case the Jubilee Parade Horse). The fix, of course, is simple - change the bonus.
    "I have never considered it polite to comment upon the ravings of the insane, nor profitable to engage in arguments with lunatics." - King Avallach (Taliesin - Stephen Lawhead)
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    I am finding that Knight's Defense causes 1 damage every 20 seconds. It is proccing heals at campfires.
  • jabbatheputtjabbatheputt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thanks for the info i had same issue on xbox, the removal of knights defence fixed it
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I'll circle back with the team on this!